Margaret Rose Events

New York, NY View map Visit website
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

Margaret Rose is a Latin-owned boutique wedding planning service based in New York City. This talented team, led by Margaret Kane, offers wedding packages and services for every couple. Margaret Rose Events is committed to making wedding planning as stress-free and fun as possible while still maintaining a high level of organization and attention to detail.

Experience
Margaret has over 10 years of experience in event planning, working with various organizations across New York, New Jersey and South Florida. She is a certified project manager with extensive experience in event management and design. In 2017, Margaret started her own company focused on weddings after falling in love with the process while planning her own wedding. As a former bride who planned her own wedding without a planner, she is on a mission to ensure that other couples don't make the same mistake! Your wedding day should be fun, effortless and memorable for you and your closest family and friends.

Margaret Rose Events offers both partial and full wedding planning services.

Please note that we no longer offer traditional day-of-wedding coordination services. Our packages begin at partial planning and scale up to full planning in order to offer the most comprehensive and seamless wedding planning experience possible!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brepybus
    Breanna Married on 10/01/2021

A godsend!!!

We hired Margaret back in 2018. Looking back on our wedding we can wholeheartedly agree that Margaret was the best decision we could have ever made. I changed my vision several times, had several postponements due to COVID-19 & was dealing with all of the stress that comes with a destination wedding. Margaret was always there and had a calming presence. Even when I felt like things were going wrong or I was angry about certain things, Margaret kept her composure. Margaret is unbelievably talented at what she does and I don’t believe that there is any other wedding planner in the world that could ever compare to the service that she provides. Not only does she have a stunning eye and vision for this industry, but she is skilled at creating a timeline & keeping everyone to it. She knows how to handle hiccups like a pro, probably because she has one LOL. Margaret took all of the stress the month of the wedding by communicating with all of our vendors and I did not have to lift a finger. I think it’s important to say I only hired Margaret as a day of coordinator and I still felt like I got royal treatment. At the wedding my wedding bustle literally broke after the ceremony. This put me into a whole panic because I needed it for our first dance. Margaret whipped out a sewing kit and literally showed my dress back together and I continued the night like normal. Margaret is more than a planner, she’s a friend. I might not missing dealing with wedding stress, but I will miss working with Margaret. Love you Margaret!
  • Emeric
    Emeric L. Married on 11/02/2020

Better than in my dream

Margaret and her team were fantastic, and I don't think I would have made it to my wedding day without them! Margaret was there to help us every step of the way. She found us an officiant and she organized absolutely every details ! The day of, she was totally on point and kept everyone in line. She and her team made sure that my fiancee and I were comfortable, happy, fed, and calm. . Our bridesmaids, parents and guests all complimented them!
    If I could give 20 stars I would.If I could give 20 stars I would.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

NYC New York, NY, 10029
Location of (Margaret Rose Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding