NYC, New York, NY 10029 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing

About Margaret Rose Events

Margaret Rose is a Latina-owned boutique wedding planning service based in New York City. This talented team, led by Margaret Kane, offers wedding packages and services for every couple. Margaret Rose Events is committed to making wedding planning as stress-free and fun as possible while still maintaining a high level of organization and attention to detail.

Experience
Margaret has over 10 years of experience in event planning, working with various organizations across New York, New Jersey and South Florida. She is a certified project manager with extensive experience in event management and design. In 2017, Margaret started her own company focused on weddings after falling in love with the process while planning her own wedding. As a former bride who planned her own wedding without a planner, she is on a mission to ensure that other couples don't make the same mistake! Your wedding day should be fun, effortless and memorable for you and your closest family and friends.

Margaret Rose Events offers full wedding planning, partial planning, day-of-wedding coordination, and postponement services to suit all needs and budgets. Reach out today for a complimentary consultation!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

13 Reviews for Margaret Rose Events

• Emeric

Emeric L. · Married on 11/02/2020

Better than in my dream

Margaret and her team were fantastic, and I don't think I would have made it to my wedding day without them! Margaret was there to help us every step of the way. She found us an officiant and she organized absolutely every details ! The day of, she was totally on point and kept everyone in line. She and her team made sure that my fiancee and I were comfortable, happy, fed, and calm. . Our bridesmaids, parents and guests all complimented them!
    If I could give 20 stars I would.If I could give 20 stars I would.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2020

Simply the best!!

I don’t even know where to begin when describing how vital Margaret was to the success of our day. My husband and I told her all day she was the best.

We hired Margaret almost 2 years ago to be our day of coordinator for our May 2020 wedding. Obviously things changed and our regular calls with Margaret were so helpful as we navigated contacting vendors and coming up with a postponement or alternate plan. Ultimately we decided to get married in a more intimate ceremony in November and Margaret helped with everything. She coordinated with our vendors and took the lead with asking questions and scheduling every part of the day. I casually mentioned wanting a vintage cab for our original day and she said she knew someone and arranged for us to have one! That ended up being one of the most special parts of our new day and it wouldn’t have happened without her.

Once the day was finally here we didn’t worry about a thing. Margaret had it all covered. She directed all of us and kept everything moving on time. She even transported our luggage from our apartment to the restaurant since we were staying at a hotel after the wedding. There was nothing we asked her that she couldn’t do. She came prepared with a trunk of emergency items just in case and even had wifi in her pocket since our ceremony was on a boat and she knew we might need it when playing our playlist.

I could go on and on but basically Margaret was invaluable and we will be forever grateful. Our day was so beautiful and she helped with every part of it. 2 weeks later and we are still saying Margaret is the best and that we miss talking to her! Thank you so much Margaret!!

Sent on 11/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Margaret Rose Events Pricing

Margaret Rose Events Price Rates

Margaret Rose Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• NYC New York, NY, 10029 See on map
    Location of (Margaret Rose Events)