Margaret Rose Events Reviews

13 Reviews for Margaret Rose Events

• Emeric

Emeric Lfrt · Married on 11/02/2020

Better than in my dream

Margaret and her team were fantastic, and I don't think I would have made it to my wedding day without them! Margaret was there to help us every step of the way. She found us an officiant and she organized absolutely every details ! The day of, she was totally on point and kept everyone in line. She and her team made sure that my fiancee and I were comfortable, happy, fed, and calm. . Our bridesmaids, parents and guests all complimented them!
    If I could give 20 stars I would.If I could give 20 stars I would.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2020

Simply the best!!

I don’t even know where to begin when describing how vital Margaret was to the success of our day. My husband and I told her all day she was the best.

We hired Margaret almost 2 years ago to be our day of coordinator for our May 2020 wedding. Obviously things changed and our regular calls with Margaret were so helpful as we navigated contacting vendors and coming up with a postponement or alternate plan. Ultimately we decided to get married in a more intimate ceremony in November and Margaret helped with everything. She coordinated with our vendors and took the lead with asking questions and scheduling every part of the day. I casually mentioned wanting a vintage cab for our original day and she said she knew someone and arranged for us to have one! That ended up being one of the most special parts of our new day and it wouldn’t have happened without her.

Once the day was finally here we didn’t worry about a thing. Margaret had it all covered. She directed all of us and kept everything moving on time. She even transported our luggage from our apartment to the restaurant since we were staying at a hotel after the wedding. There was nothing we asked her that she couldn’t do. She came prepared with a trunk of emergency items just in case and even had wifi in her pocket since our ceremony was on a boat and she knew we might need it when playing our playlist.

I could go on and on but basically Margaret was invaluable and we will be forever grateful. Our day was so beautiful and she helped with every part of it. 2 weeks later and we are still saying Margaret is the best and that we miss talking to her! Thank you so much Margaret!!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Muneeza

Muneeza Iqbal · Married on 12/20/2019

Great style!

I was so pleased to work with Margaret. She has great style, and is very communicative. Her vendor list is fantastic; she works with some very talented women. She made our wedding look like a fairy tale, despite our small budget and the fact that we planned everything in a very short duration of time. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Sainte · Married on 09/01/2019

Magical Wedding Weekend

We would recommend Margaret Rose Events time and time again! Maggie and her team brought our vision to light and helped us create a magical experience for our wedding weekend. Maggie is creative, has attention to detail and managed the our wedding weekend. She ensured that all we needed to focus on was our happiness and our guests! She made our dream come true!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Katherine

katherine · Married on 06/27/2019

Katherine and Jeremy's Perfect day! Thanks to Margaret! 06/27/19 NYC rooftop Wedding

We will always remember our wedding day to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! and Margaret Rose Events were a big part of creating that perfect memory! We can't thank her enough for making our day truly amazing! We chose Margaret to be our day of Wedding coordinator and from our first meeting, we felt very confident that we will be taken cared of! That instant connection you feel like you've been friends for years! Margaret never fail to respond to all of our questions, she put together every detail, very organized and listens attentively to all of our crazy ideas! She went above and beyond to make sure the Bride is stress free! one of my favorite line from her was " talk to me, leave my bride alone!" (Brides, this is the kind of wedding planner you all need!)
    My friends and family loved her and that is one of the most important thing! Her coordination with other vendors are very professional and received great compliment from other vendors of how great her work is! Since Jeremy and i decided to ditch bridal parties, no MOH and BM, Margaret took the role of making sure my gown is bustled, organized my guest table, made sure my family and guest were all directed with marching and seating arrangement and most of all she never fail to make us feel that we are the most important person that day! A celebrity kind of feel! :) At the end of the night, Margaret asked us what's our favorite part of the day, and our response was "the best part is, we've met you!"
    Do not pass up the opportunity to work with Margaret, her pricing, professionalism, communication, and attention to details are phenomenal! We are so lucky to have found her! Super highly Recommended! 5 stars doesn't do her work justice, 1000 stars it is!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Alicia Bolanos · Married on 02/16/2019

Everything I wished for... 💫

I am beyond grateful to have worked with Margaret and her team to create the most magical vintage boho-chic Miami wedding of my dreams! Not only was it a pleasure to work with her every step of the way, she kept me organized, on-track, stress-free and sane, throughout the whole process... even on my wedding day! She's a natural 'task master', coupled with a relentless attention to detail and a fierce drive to succeed, which makes her indispensable to any wedding or event planning team! She was cooperative when I was dead-set on what I wanted and offered creative solutions for when I was at a loss for ideas, all while keeping everything within our modest budget. The 'icing on the cake' was her assistant Dee, who added her magic to everything she touched. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out and I truly feel like they are now part of the family! XOXO

Sent on 04/11/2019

Jenna · Married on 12/08/2018

I recently found Margaret Rose Events after a friend's referral. Within 10 minutes of speaking with her, I knew she was the perfect person to help me plan my wedding! I am definitely not the typical bride who has had her wedding planned since I was 10 and had no idea where to start not to mention we had a TIGHT budget! I was so stressed and all over the place with different looks and ideas. Margaret calmed my nerves and gave me guidance and support along the way and helped us find the most budget friendly, but gorgeous venue, florist, caterer, etc. I am thoroughly impressed by Margaret's organization skills and her abilities to truly understand a bride's vision and then actually bring it to life with what seems like such little effort. Our wedding is set to take place in December and I cannot tell you how happy my mother, fiance, and myself are to be able to say that the wedding is planned down to every little last detail with so much time to spare and I am stress free! I could not have done this without her and I would highly recommend Margaret Rose Events to any bride!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Margaret Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It has been such a pleasure to be a part of your lives by planning your upcoming wedding! I can't wait to be there by your side on the big day!

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2018

Margaret is AMAZING, there is no way I could have pulled off my wedding without her. From day 1 she understood my vision, and wasn't scared to be honest and share her opinion when I bombarded her with questions everyday, not just me but my fiance too!! She is very very organized from timelines, to payments, to everything in between, no detail went unoticed, i completely trusted her opinions. On the day of my wedding she made sure we had a great time and did not need to worry about anything...also did I mention our wedding was in Kentucky? That's right, Margaret planned an out of state wedding for us AND came in below my budget. I cannot say enough great things about her!!! Do yourself a favor and have Margaret plan your next event!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Gregoire · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly recommend

Margaret was, simply put, the perfect day-of coordinator. From the beginning, she went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of and to turn our vision into a reality. The result was a fun, boisterous Brooklyn wedding that was perfectly executed and truly felt like "us," even on a short timeframe and tight budget (and DIY'ing all of the greenery/florals!). She was reliable and organized, calm and easy-going, and fun to have around during the celebrations. So grateful to have found her! Definitely recommending to all of our engaged friends!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Deidra · Married on 08/04/2018

All I can say is wow! Margaret was the perfect combination of everything we needed, well before our special day and even better the day of, which speaks volumes. She got us even more organized than my husband thought we were and better prepared us for our day...things we didn’t even think of. By the end, we felt like pros and were ready for anything. On our actual wedding day, she was available, poised, and so friendly and accommodating to my family and friends. I am not sure if anything went wrong but from our viewpoint, things went smoothly which is the point of having a planner. We loved Margaret and will definitely be recommending Margaret Rose Events to all our engaged friends. And who knows, maybe she can do our baby shower in the future!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Margaret Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind and thoughtful review! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your husband to plan your perfect wedding day. Keep me posted on the baby shower needs! ;)

Charisse · Married on 06/02/2018

Margaret Rose Events is a dream to work with from start to finish! Margaret listened to my needs, made suggestions that I loved and thought of details that I would have missed altogether! I will be reaching out to them for all my future event planning and staffing. I highly recommend MRE!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Mary Lou · Married on 09/16/2016

Margarets style and attention to detail are phenomenal. She listened to my needs and delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She is very organized and left no details out during the planning process. The wedding was picture perfect, our guests had the time of their lives and I could not have done this without her!

Sent on 08/31/2018