Marconi -The Art of Photography

Marconi -The Art of Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Marconi -The Art of Photography

We are a small husband and wife owned and operated studio. Quality over quantity is how we approach weddings.  We do a limited number of affairs each year to make sure your event gets the attention it deserves.  Your wedding is a special day and our goal is to make each wedding just that.  We do not have a list of photographs to follow. We capture the moments as they happen. Of course we still do some traditional portraits though.  Families and friends will be covered thoroughly as well as our unobtrusive coverage of the ceremony and reception. Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to being a part of your wedding!! From New Jersey to NY- to Italy to The Caribbean! Cheers!

info@marconiphotography.com

Trash The Dress (1)
Video (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)

Chris Marconi did an amazing job at my wedding. He was extremely courteous and professional and all my guests thought he was excellent. He has such a great eye for what shots would look great and when we received our pictures we were thrilled. He took a great overhead shot of us and our guests and the picture looks awesome. He is also good with children. My little niece was getting upset during a few of the group pictures and he not only got her to smile but he had her laughing. That made everyone really happy. We highly recommend him to use for any event. Trust me you will be glad you did.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married at the Manor on October 07, 2017 and Chris was our photographer. From the first time I met Chris, I knew he was going to capture amazing pictures of the best day of my life & I was right. First, we had a beautiful engagement shoot in Brooklyn, NY. Chris was so accommodating of my needs and wants and didn’t even hesitate when I told him the location I thought would be best. During the entire planning process Chris was in touch and helping me every step of the way. The wedding day, was MAGICAL to begin, but Chris and his staff made it even better by coordinating the photos that I wanted before the wedding, so we didn’t have to miss out during it. He met our every need. Needless to say, the pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY and I can’t wait to use Marconi Photography for all of my future photo & videography needs. THANK YOU CHRIS!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We have a great time working with Chris. He's an outstanding professional, he's very agreeable and easy to work with and he provides Brides and Grooms with an amazing product! What more could you ask for out of your wedding photographer? Chris is a great personality, very friendly, kind and always willing to do what's asked of him to make your day special. If you are considering Chris for your photography, book him!

Events

Toms River, NJ 08753   See On Map
732-721-9522 (phone)
Marconi -The Art of Photography is a wedding Photographer from Toms River servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Asbury Park, Red Bank , and Cape May. Marconi -The Art of Photography is a professional Studio that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry since 1998 specializing in Photojournalism and creative portraits.