39 Reviews for Marconi -The Art of Photography

Video (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)
39 Marconi -The Art of Photography Reviews

Chris Marconi did an amazing job at my wedding. He was extremely courteous and professional and all my guests thought he was excellent. He has such a great eye for what shots would look great and when we received our pictures we were thrilled. He took a great overhead shot of us and our guests and the picture looks awesome. He is also good with children. My little niece was getting upset during a few of the group pictures and he not only got her to smile but he had her laughing. That made everyone really happy. We highly recommend him to use for any event. Trust me you will be glad you did.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married at the Manor on October 07, 2017 and Chris was our photographer. From the first time I met Chris, I knew he was going to capture amazing pictures of the best day of my life & I was right. First, we had a beautiful engagement shoot in Brooklyn, NY. Chris was so accommodating of my needs and wants and didn’t even hesitate when I told him the location I thought would be best. During the entire planning process Chris was in touch and helping me every step of the way. The wedding day, was MAGICAL to begin, but Chris and his staff made it even better by coordinating the photos that I wanted before the wedding, so we didn’t have to miss out during it. He met our every need. Needless to say, the pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY and I can’t wait to use Marconi Photography for all of my future photo & videography needs. THANK YOU CHRIS!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is the absolute best to work with. He is polite, passionate and professional. We absolutely loved his work. We found him at a bridal show and after meeting with him we booked immediately. Everyone keeps complimenting the photos and even complimented him at the wedding. I highly recommend Chris for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Deanna, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Chris was awesome to work with! He’s a down to earth guy and easy to talk to so that played a huge role in choosing him for our special day. He had the patience of a saint when it came to photographing 20 bridal party members and 3 children! I would highly recommend him for everyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Alexis, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Chris Marconi did a wonderful job from day one! He took our engagement photos and then used our favorite one from the shoot and created our save-the-dates for us. The day of our December wedding he braved the cold before and after our ceremony and got plenty of perfect pictures from outside our church and along the boardwalk in Spring Lake, NJ. Less than two weeks after our ceremony, our flash drive of pictures was ready! Chris always responded quickly when we contacted him and was very accommodating when we asked for changes to our original package like getting a bigger wedding album with more photos in it. We hope to work with Chris again in the future!

Profile Picture Craig, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Chris Marconi at a bridal show and loved his work. He is a very able photographer; very professional and knowledgeable. He is very easy to work with! We were nervous about doing an engagement photo shoot but he made it very comfortable and easy. We just got our wedding photos back and they are beautiful! Everyone in my wedding party said that he was amazing to work with. I would recommend Marconi Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was very professional from our very first meeting. He asked us exactly what types of pictures we wanted/did not want. He was flexible in scheduling our engagement photos and speedy in returning them to us! On our wedding day, Chris was early and ready to go to capture every picture possible! He took all of the pictures I had asked for and more! The pictures came out stunning and he returned them very quickly! The flash drive he provides is such a touching feature of his business! I highly recommend Marconi Photography for any photo session you are looking to book. My family had used him previously for sports pictures and senior pictures. Great guy and very creative!

Profile Picture Caileigh, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was a pleasure to work with and our pictures are phenomenal. Even with our complicated family situation, he was able to get all of the pictures we wanted with everyone (without anyone having a meltdown)! We have received numerous compliments on our beautiful engagement pictures as well. We would highly recommend Marconi and the entire team of photographers and assistants. We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture User5541222, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Chris is the best to work with. My wedding photos came out absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot

Chris was absolutely amazing! He is so easy and fun to work with. You will absolutely not be disappointed! HIGHLY recommended!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and his team were incredible to work with! Chris never pressured us to book with him and he gave us time to look over all the paperwork. He was easy and relaxing to do business with. It was like you were working with a friend. (But they knew what they were doing! lol) He's staff Chris and Rose were amazing on the day of our wedding! They were never in anyone's way or pushy or bossy. They took their time and knew exactly how to get the shot the wanted. I'm so happy that we found them and will certainly recommend them to everyone else as well!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris came highly recommended and was a pleasure to work with. From the initial consultation through the engagement photos, wedding, and album review he always was organized, prepared, and helpful with suggestions while always listening and gearing towards what was important to us. We always felt relaxed and were more than pleased with how everything turned out. We will undoubtedly use him again if the need arises and would recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Angelina, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and his team are absolutely amazing!!! When My husband and I got our wedding pictures we were speechless they were perfect!!!!
Thanks again for making our memories perfect!
Steph and Dan Woodason!

Profile Picture Stephane, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and his team are absolutely wonderful! We loved our pictures and would recommend him to the anyone!!!

Profile Picture Stephane , 4/4/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

Chris was professional and he accommodated our requests to make the event memorable.

Profile Picture User4351153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Selecting a photographer for one of the most treasured days in our life was hands down the most difficult decision during the wedding planning process for us. Chris' artistic ability to capture our love for each other has us both left speechless. Chris is beyond talented and made our day perfect! Rock Star Photographer right here!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marconi is amazing photographer who made the most important day of my life a forever memory. His photos say it all about his talent, and went above and beyond my expectations for sure!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are more than pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Marconi is probably one of the most talented photographers out there. He does this because he loves it, not because it is a job, which shows through 100%. One of my most favorite things about our wedding day was spending some time with Chris and just watch him create. Chris doesnt just take pictures, he creates art. What an amazing way to remember our wedding by. Truly amazing.

Profile Picture Thea, 10/13/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had the PLEASURE of working with Chris Marconi for my September 2012 wedding. After seeing him in action at two of my best friend's weddings I knew that I didn't need to look any further. His artistic approach to photography makes the finished product so unique and customized for each of his clients. I also loved that he was so respectful of our wedding and was able to do such a wonderful job without making our day a photo shoot. If you are looking for a true professional form start to finish, look no further! Call Marconi Art of Photography TODAY!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marconi is extremely professional & reliable. Great to work with & he guides you with your decision making, if needed. His quality of pictures are wonderful, & I'm happy with our decision in choosing him! :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Marconi was so great to work with. He really "got" what it was that we wanted with our photos, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. All correspondence with Chris was professional and easy. I was confident right from the beginning that we would be taken care of.

Profile Picture User2692892, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was amazing in every way. His creative eye was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and courteous.

Profile Picture Petra, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Marconi was the perfect fit for our wedding. We labored over choosing the right photographer, and we found him. From the engagement photos to the wedding and reception, Chris captured every moment wonderfully. His hip and modern style was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. One of my groomsmen had even used Chris 10 years prior!

Profile Picture Rob, 6/24/12, 6 Reviews