Marconi -The Art of Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Matt
    Matt S. Married on 10/24/2020

An artistic uniqueness that sets them apart from the rest!

We first met Chris at a very small bridal expo in Toms River, NJ after attending several large scale expo's. We did not expect to come away with a vendor that night. After a short time looking through his work and chatting with him, I noticed a big difference. His work stood out right away. Chris is an artist. He strives for an artistic difference that sets him apart from your standard wedding photographer.

He will absolutely work with your wish list; however it's the artistic difference you'll get working with him that we recommend! Everything we received back was excellent! Thank you again Chris (and assistant Chris) for a fantastic experience from Engagement through Pandemic through to our actual wedding! We hope to work with you again for family portraits years down the road.
    Beth Married on 10/14/2017
    Chris Marconi did an amazing job at my wedding. He was extremely courteous and professional and all my guests thought he was excellent. He has such a great eye for what shots would look great and when we received our pictures we were thrilled. He took a great overhead shot of us and our guests and the picture looks awesome. He is also good with children. My little niece was getting upset during a few of the group pictures and he not only got her to smile but he had her laughing. That made everyone really happy. We highly recommend him to use for any event. Trust me you will be glad you did.
    Sherri Married on 10/07/2017
    My husband and I got married at the Manor on October 07, 2017 and Chris was our photographer. From the first time I met Chris, I knew he was going to capture amazing pictures of the best day of my life & I was right. First, we had a beautiful engagement shoot in Brooklyn, NY. Chris was so accommodating of my needs and wants and didn’t even hesitate when I told him the location I thought would be best. During the entire planning process Chris was in touch and helping me every step of the way. The wedding day, was MAGICAL to begin, but Chris and his staff made it even better by coordinating the photos that I wanted before the wedding, so we didn’t have to miss out during it. He met our every need. Needless to say, the pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY and I can’t wait to use Marconi Photography for all of my future photo & videography needs. THANK YOU CHRIS!!
    Deanna Married on 08/11/2017
    Chris is the absolute best to work with. He is polite, passionate and professional. We absolutely loved his work. We found him at a bridal show and after meeting with him we booked immediately. Everyone keeps complimenting the photos and even complimented him at the wedding. I highly recommend Chris for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.
    Alexis Married on 06/10/2017
    Chris was awesome to work with! He’s a down to earth guy and easy to talk to so that played a huge role in choosing him for our special day. He had the patience of a saint when it came to photographing 20 bridal party members and 3 children! I would highly recommend him for everyone!
    Craig Married on 12/10/2016
    Chris Marconi did a wonderful job from day one! He took our engagement photos and then used our favorite one from the shoot and created our save-the-dates for us. The day of our December wedding he braved the cold before and after our ceremony and got plenty of perfect pictures from outside our church and along the boardwalk in Spring Lake, NJ. Less than two weeks after our ceremony, our flash drive of pictures was ready! Chris always responded quickly when we contacted him and was very accommodating when we asked for changes to our original package like getting a bigger wedding album with more photos in it. We hope to work with Chris again in the future!
    Kathleen Married on 11/05/2016
    We met Chris Marconi at a bridal show and loved his work. He is a very able photographer; very professional and knowledgeable. He is very easy to work with! We were nervous about doing an engagement photo shoot but he made it very comfortable and easy. We just got our wedding photos back and they are beautiful! Everyone in my wedding party said that he was amazing to work with. I would recommend Marconi Photography to anyone.
  • Caileigh
    Caileigh Married on 09/17/2016
    Chris was very professional from our very first meeting. He asked us exactly what types of pictures we wanted/did not want. He was flexible in scheduling our engagement photos and speedy in returning them to us! On our wedding day, Chris was early and ready to go to capture every picture possible! He took all of the pictures I had asked for and more! The pictures came out stunning and he returned them very quickly! The flash drive he provides is such a touching feature of his business! I highly recommend Marconi Photography for any photo session you are looking to book. My family had used him previously for sports pictures and senior pictures. Great guy and very creative!
    Sheri Married on 04/30/2016
    Chris was a pleasure to work with and our pictures are phenomenal. Even with our complicated family situation, he was able to get all of the pictures we wanted with everyone (without anyone having a meltdown)! We have received numerous compliments on our beautiful engagement pictures as well. We would highly recommend Marconi and the entire team of photographers and assistants. We could not have been happier!
    Stephanie Married on 10/30/2015
    Chris is the best to work with. My wedding photos came out absolutely stunning.
    Laura Married on 11/08/2014
    Chris was absolutely amazing! He is so easy and fun to work with. You will absolutely not be disappointed! HIGHLY recommended!!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 05/25/2014
    Chris and his team were incredible to work with! Chris never pressured us to book with him and he gave us time to look over all the paperwork. He was easy and relaxing to do business with. It was like you were working with a friend. (But they knew what they were doing! lol) He's staff Chris and Rose were amazing on the day of our wedding! They were never in anyone's way or pushy or bossy. They took their time and knew exactly how to get the shot the wanted. I'm so happy that we found them and will certainly recommend them to everyone else as well!!
    Angelina Married on 04/11/2014
    Chris came highly recommended and was a pleasure to work with. From the initial consultation through the engagement photos, wedding, and album review he always was organized, prepared, and helpful with suggestions while always listening and gearing towards what was important to us. We always felt relaxed and were more than pleased with how everything turned out. We will undoubtedly use him again if the need arises and would recommend him without hesitation.
    Stephane Married on 04/04/2014
    Chris and his team are absolutely amazing!!! When My husband and I got our wedding pictures we were speechless they were perfect!!!!
    Thanks again for making our memories perfect!
    Steph and Dan Woodason!
    Stephane Married on 04/04/2014
    Chris and his team are absolutely wonderful! We loved our pictures and would recommend him to the anyone!!!
  • User1781293 2+ years ago
    Chris was professional and he accommodated our requests to make the event memorable.
    Lisa Married on 12/28/2013
    Selecting a photographer for one of the most treasured days in our life was hands down the most difficult decision during the wedding planning process for us. Chris' artistic ability to capture our love for each other has us both left speechless. Chris is beyond talented and made our day perfect! Rock Star Photographer right here!
    Stefanie Married on 11/30/2013
    Marconi is amazing photographer who made the most important day of my life a forever memory. His photos say it all about his talent, and went above and beyond my expectations for sure!
    Krista Married on 11/03/2012
    We are more than pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures!
  • Thea
    Thea Married on 10/13/2012
    Chris Marconi is probably one of the most talented photographers out there. He does this because he loves it, not because it is a job, which shows through 100%. One of my most favorite things about our wedding day was spending some time with Chris and just watch him create. Chris doesnt just take pictures, he creates art. What an amazing way to remember our wedding by. Truly amazing.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/22/2012
    I had the PLEASURE of working with Chris Marconi for my September 2012 wedding. After seeing him in action at two of my best friend's weddings I knew that I didn't need to look any further. His artistic approach to photography makes the finished product so unique and customized for each of his clients. I also loved that he was so respectful of our wedding and was able to do such a wonderful job without making our day a photo shoot. If you are looking for a true professional form start to finish, look no further! Call Marconi Art of Photography TODAY!!
    Jenna Married on 08/24/2012
    Marconi is extremely professional & reliable. Great to work with & he guides you with your decision making, if needed. His quality of pictures are wonderful, & I'm happy with our decision in choosing him! :)
  • User958282 2+ years ago
    Chris Marconi was so great to work with. He really "got" what it was that we wanted with our photos, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. All correspondence with Chris was professional and easy. I was confident right from the beginning that we would be taken care of.
    Petra Married on 06/30/2012
    Chris was amazing in every way. His creative eye was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and courteous.
    Allison Married on 06/24/2012
    Chris Marconi was referred to us by a friend who used him 10 years ago and boy are we glad we were introduced!! Chris was artistic, creative and extremely dedicated to getting the best shots and giving us something that would last a lifetime. Photography was one of the most important things to us on our wedding day and everything Chris did made it worthwhile and enjoyable. Our photos are gorgeous and our engagement photos also amazing. We've had many compliments and we'll be referring him to our friends and family for sure.