805 E 19th St, Hialeah, FL 33013 Map · Phone number

About Marcelin Photography

I am wedding photographer in the Miami area with a unique, "genetically inherited" style.

I say "genetically" because my grandfather was a professional photographer as well. Although he never had the chance to practice his passion outside the boundaries of Cuba, I, on the other hand, have been truly blessed.

I am a bit of a mad scientist when it comes to shooting weddings, always experimenting and trying refreshing, new things. That, I believe, is what makes each event truly special - at least as seen and captured through the eyes of my adventurous lens.

If you like my work at Marcelin Photography and are considering getting married in the beaches of Miami, the Florida Keys, or any other magical place our geography has to offer, please do reach out to me. I promise to be concocting something new by the time you do.

Follow Marcelin Photography on

IBLOG93
f3a0751634b77c06 1297612168827 aBLOG514

10 Reviews for Marcelin Photography

Valery · Married on 09/15/2012

Sandra was the best, she made the picture time fun and elegant, ahe make sure we took pictures with everyone And very professional and i will totally recomend her. Thank you so much!
    Valery and Ruben

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Y

yelayne · Married on 08/20/2011

Como fotografa la tengo considerada como una de las mejores. Servicio excelente 100 garantizado. fue mi fotografa y no se como expresar lo satisfecha que quede con su trabajo. Mi albun de boda es un sueño. Amiga, confiable y disponible para cualquier duda. Responsable y profecional con su trabajo.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Ruby · Married on 04/23/2011

My husband and I couldn't be any happier with our decision to have retained the services of Marcelin Photography to capture the moments leading up to our wedding as well as the main event. Although it was the first time my husband and I had taken professional pictures; Photographer Sandy and her team made us feel so comfortable during the photo shoots. Her great attitude made it so easy to work with enabling her to capture our personalities through still photos with the most amazing perfect shots. We had 2 engagement photo sessions: (1) at two different fire stations located in Miami, FL and (2) at the Matheson Hammocks Park in Coral Gables, FL. Our 1920's vintage inspired wedding took place at Miami Beach Botanical Gardens located in Miami Beach, FL. All of our family and friends were marveled when looking at the photos from our engagement shoot and wedding. Marcelin Photography truly captured every moment of this memorable event for us, no detail was spared. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking an excellent innovative professional photographer; trust us you will not regret it!

Thank you Marcelin Photography, we look forward to you capturing all the special moments that our married life has in store for us!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Award

Marcelin Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Miami Wedding Planner
    Miami Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

Fresh, Modern and super cool photographer! of course you might think....she is the sister and yes she is but she is truly amazing, she makes couples and family feel at ease. Sandy and Damarys (jr. Photographer) are a fun team full of new ideas and drive to make your event memorable by capturing every single moment in pictures

• 805 E 19th St Hialeah, 33013 See on map