Marina del Rey, CA 90292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Marabate Studios

We are a boutique wedding and event videography studio that specializes in capturing your most precious memories and making them last a lifetime. Our experienced filmmakers document the details, candid moments, and intimate exchanges that make your day special.

In addition to weddings we provide Event Videography for everything from Bar and Bat Mitzvahs to Dance Recitals to Debutante Debuts and beyond. Every client is unique and special to us and every event is important. Contact Marabate Studios to learn how we can help you capture that special occasion.

Follow Marabate Studios on

hali and steven still

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Marabate Studios

Susan · Married on 06/01/2018

Mark Marabate.. was totally amazing, professional and the quality of his videos is 6 stars not 5 stars.. When he came to my retirement party event, he captured the event so beautifully. He interviewed many guests and the editing was just awesome. We had over 150 guests but he filmed my event so easily. I was worried it would be crowded for him and he would not have space but he did great. Almost like he blended in with the crowd. I asked him t to add some extra time at the end to make sure we captured everything. He edited the video so well and were thrilled with the copies.. Then later we made some more changes when we bought some more videos that had some more different edits. He kept the master copy unedited to make changes in our additional copies. So we had two versions of our dvd and were thrilled with both. . We paid for them but he is so reasonable and we got the videos, dvds not long after the event. He is so professional . People who could not attend the event could see the video and feel like they were there. He is easy to communicate with and the quality of his videos , dvds is fantastic. Audio, video, color... I saw his demos and we knew he was the person for my event. I would highly recommend him. You will be so happy with him. I can't wait to use him again if we have a family event and am telling all my friends about him. They love my video/dvd. You don't know how happy he made me. Planning my party required details, and with him the party filming is stress free.... Love him!!
    Sue Chatsworth CA

Sent on 07/14/2018

Carly · Married on 04/29/2018

Mark was incredible from beginning to end. Adding a videographer to our wedding was a last minute decision and he was so on top of everything and so flexible. He was friendly and worked well with our photographer. He was kind and gave great direction and encouragement. I would recommend Mark anytime. I appreciate his flexibility and kindness!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/10/2017

Mark videoed our April 10th wedding in Temecula. When talking to him prior he was very responsive, answered all our questions and gave all the details of the services that he provided. The day of the wedding he was prompt and very easy to work with. He captured all the details of our wedding. And worked well with the photographer. We received our highlight and raw video footage very quickly after the wedding. When we viewed it, we were amazed! He did a great job at putting all the details of the night together. It flowed beautifully with our music that we picked out! It was a real tearjerker too :). Everyone loved the video. I would highly recommend Mark to be your videographer for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Marabate Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Marina del Rey, 90292 See on map