Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for Manya Photography

User Photos
Photos
Second Shooter (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Digital Files (2)
Multi. Locations (1)

Manya was amazing - not only did she work with us to tweak her photography packages to accommodate our needs, but she was super responsive through the whole process, made us feel comfortable/low pressure, and had great ideas for shooting both portraits and the fine details - we were so happy with our photos. Thank you Manya!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Manya is great to work with and delivers beautiful and light photos. She is so friendly and artsy so she will get good shots and put you at ease while doing so!

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Manya through a larger photography group. She came with good recommendations and her work speaks for itself! She was so nice and flexible to come to Carlsbad for our engagement photos, despite having to reschedule a few times. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we had so much fun frolicking on the beach. Manya was easy to work with and she helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We got our wedding photos back almost at the 3 month mark, and they were SO worth the wait. They all turned out absolutely gorgeous and exactly how I had pictured them. My only regret is not getting individual shots with all my bridesmaids, and the groom with all his groomsmen individually, but that was on me. Brides! Make sure you make a list of shots you want; in the midst of things, you're totally not thinking of what pictures you'd really like to have. Other than that, we got everything I had hoped for. My only complaint, was that Manya was unable to scout our venue before the big day. That made hunting for good spots in the garden kind of time consuming, but I feel like they all turned out well. I understand it's not close to her, but initially that's what we had discussed. As the day got closer, we realized we had only booked her for 8 hours, vs "full day coverage", and to add an extra hour was like $300. Not something planned for our budget, so we just had her show up a little later so we could make sure to capture the grand exit. I wish she would've gotten to our "getting ready" location a little earlier though, so we could've gotten shots of me with each bridesmaid, and even a posed shot with just my mom, but that's ok. I felt like she took a long time setting up the "details" shots (invites, shoes and jewelry, etc) and could have gotten pictures of everyone hanging out getting ready. Everything else managed to be squeezed in though! I love how the photos turned out, all the details, family shots, and our couple photos... so beautiful and will be ch

Photos