Walnut, CA 91789 Map · Phone number

Joyce Luck Style 1
Joyce Luck Style 2
Joyce Luck Style 3

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

LOVED working with Joyce and her team from day one! Joyce responded to all of my emails and many questions within the same day. Sarah was the head stylist for our wedding and I loved her! She was so patient with me, and made sure she got my hair and makeup to be exactly what I wanted. On the trial day, Sarah tried a couple hairstyles on me until it was exactly what I wanted! The team arrived early the day of the wedding, and it was so much fun getting our hair and makeup done. My hair and makeup stayed intact the entire day/night.

They did such a wonderful job and I couldn't be happier!

Thank you Joyce, Sarah, and team! ♥

Joyce and two of her stylists came to work on me, 3 bridesmaids, my mom, and my sister for my wedding on April 27, 2014. I had already done a trial with Joyce (at her home, which is super nice) and had already loved the results. My hair is straight and flat, but Joyce gave me gorgeous hair with tons of volume. My makeup was awesome as well. Joyce's go-to style is more on the natural side with make-up, so I showed her pics of the smoky eye that I wanted and she absolutely delivered it. My mom, sis, and bridesmaids were all stunning as well after Joyce and her team worked on them. Later that evening Joyce herself came to touch up my makeup and hair.

She is so nice and such a warm person, exactly the kind of person you want to have around you on your wedding day. I will definitely book her in the future when I need to look all glamorous again. Highly recommended!

Elaine · Married on 06/01/2013

I found Joyce Luck Style through my cousin and sister-in-law who had both chose to use this company for their makeup and hair on their wedding days. I could not have been happier. I worked with Joyce the whole time going through the contract phase and timeline but my main stylist was Angela. Joyce and Angela were both so sweet and helpful. I did a makeup and hair trial with Angela prior to the wedding and she was able to do the makeup and hair that I wanted. It ended up looking better than I even expected! Angela was so talented and knew exactly how to make my makeup and hair look good in photos. Angela also spoke Chinese, which was really beneficial for my mom's makeup since my mom is more comfortable speaking in Chinese as well. Angela brought a team of 2 along with her and every one of my bridesmaids and mothers loved their hair and makeup. They do excellent work and I would highly recommend them!

Joyce Luck Style FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 126.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Manya Photography
    Manya Photography Wedding Photographers

Joyce and her team are amazing! I have worked with them for years and the have always been professional, kind and talented. They are such a joy to work with and their work is gorgeous!

• Walnut, CA 91789 See on map
    Mon - Fri (9am - 2pm): In Studio Previews | Administrative Sat: Wedding & Special Events | Previews Not Available Sun: Closed except Sunday afternoons (1 - 5pm)