3840 W Hillsboro Blvd, Ste. 103, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Map · Phone number

south florida wedding music
warren hiphop
dd973ddc42adbdb5 1466791821678 howard shades

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for Manhattan Music, Inc.

Melissa & Ken · Married on 11/12/2016

Howard and his band couldn't have been better. You know this when weeks later friends and family are still raving about the band. If you want a band that will have everyone dancing and loving the music
    Manhattan Music is for you.
    Ken & Melissa Josephy

Sent on 12/31/2016

Manhattan Music, Inc.'s reply:

We had a blast performing for your crowd! It was a memorable night for us too! Thanks!

Rina · Married on 12/21/2014

If you are looking for the absolute best band in town, look no further! Howard Stuart and his band at Manhattan Music are without a debt the best sound in South Florida to get your party going. When it comes to planning a wedding, finding the right band is key. I am a perfectionist, so I searched for quite some time trying to find a band with great sound and energy. My now husband and I spent months listening to other bands, and they simply did not hold a candle to Manhattan Music. The first time we heard Manhattan Music perform, we were hooked. My guests were on the dance floor all night, and everyone commented on how amazing the band was. I honestly cannot say enough great things about them; they are just fantastic, and we were very lucky to have found them. Their sound is amazing, their music incredible, and Howard is the greatest MC anyone could ask for. Give them a try… I promise you’ll absolutely love them!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Could not have asked for anything more! Booked them for ceremony music (cello and violin) as well as a reception band for my wedding a few months back. I imagined that I should have a jazz ensemble but Howard talked me into mixing up the music a bit. I hesitated on that because I had my heart set on jazz but it turned out to be the best idea. Howard is really an expert and knows what he's doing and any advice given should definitely be considered. The band played just about every song I requested and the singers were beyond amazing! My guests are still complementing me on the choice of band. I would not hesitate to hire them for my next event and the price was fair and reasonable. Not cheap but not over the top either. I can honestly say that the customer service and the band's performance were worth way more than what I paid.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Manhattan Music, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System