Nearby Vendors to Consider

About mane.ediTS

Licensed Cosmetologist - Bridal Hair, Editorial Hair, Hair Extensions, Natural Hair, Runway Hair and More

**Certified SHE by So.Cap.USA Hair Extension Specialist**

Website: www.maneedits.com

E-mail: BRIDES@maneedits.com

**For bridal hair rates please send e-mail to BRIDES@maneedits.com which includes your wedding date, wedding location and a detailed request.

Thank you for supporting mane.ediTS!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Trial (2)
Licensed (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)

I had the extreme pleasure of having Tracey style my hair on my wedding day! She was professional from beginning to the end and also very personable. I felt very comfortable with her despite just meeting her on the day of my wedding. Having an outdoor ceremony, I was worried about my hair frizzing or dropping. However, not one curl fell all night long! She transformed my hair and styled it to perfection! I also have to mention, that she arrived on time and stayed until I walked down the isle! She's amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Licensed, On-Site Hair

Tracey of mane.ediTS was AMAZING! I had a unique vision I was going for for both my bridal portraits and wedding day. I didn't want to do the same look for both and sent some inspiration photos so that I could gauge what Tracey thought in terms of the hair looks with my wedding dress. We had a trial for the bridal portrait shoot as we were going for more of an editorial look for the bridal portraits. Every bride should definitely do a trial! Tracey took note of things that needed to be changed and what could be done to achieve the look better and on the day of the bridal shoot my hair was the BEST! It kind of made me want to use the same look for the wedding day look but in talking with Tracey we decided to stick with the initial plan for different looks for the portraits and wedding day. Tracey had another client that day but when she was finished she was able to come on-site to do touch ups on my hair. My expectations were exceeded again on my wedding day. Tracey was punctual and executed the look perfectly! You won't be disappointed in booking Tracey for your wedding hair needs.

Profile Picture Thea, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Tracey did a fabulous job on my hair for my wedding. I could not be happier with her service. She did a fantastic job with my hair trial and I knew that I had to book her. She was also very affordable, which was great. Tracey did one of my bridesmaid's hair the day of, and even without a trial first it looked amazing. Tracey was kind, professional, responsive, and attentive. She arrived early the day of the wedding and came prepared. I highly, highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews