Manda Marie Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Company Overview
I'm passionate about people -- learning about them, encouraging the offbeat different things they love, and creating artwork for them to remember themselves as they were at poignant points in their lives. I started weddings in 2008 and I typically shoot 15-20 per year. As I'm extremely client focused I don't book more than one in a weekend. I want full creative energies dedicated to each wedding, and that's how I roll with my clients. Dedicated. Personal. Helpful. Easy.

Mission and Vision
Manda Marie Photography operates outside of the box on everything from client relations to designing a completely personalized experience for every individual, because individuals have uniquenesses that are more interesting than a list of things everyone else is doing. There is no template. Amanda offers local and destination services to those seeking a personally creative and enriching experience. She searches for the opportunity to work with couples looking for something different and expressive. This photographer goes the extra mile in capturing amazing personalities.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Selena Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Since our wedding I cannot stop singing Amanda鈥檚 praise- our photos not only turned out INCREDIBLE but we had them all by the following week, wow! So many of our friends have told us they are the most beautiful wedding photographs they have ever seen. We cannot wait to use her again for other important moments in our life!
    Katie Married on 12/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This woman is amazing, she turned my boring headshots for work into something so gorgeous and creative!! She has a vision that goes beyond the norm and it's so refreshing. I cannot wait to have another excuse to work with Mandy if you guys are in the Orlando area and looking for a photographer you need to STOP because you have found her! Thank you Mandy!!!

Manda Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie! I appreciate your time to write a great review for me! I do enjoy wowing people with refreshing experiences, glad you had a great experience!
    Jennifer Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amanda is an amazing gifted photographer! She is always quick to respond to me and is flexible with last minute changes :) I am in love with all of the photographs during the wedding and she got the best expressions during some of the candid photos. I also cannot thank her enough for giving us the gift of 500 free photos! I will use her services again in the future for sure!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Mike Bell Weddings Mike Bell Weddings Wedding DJs

We have worked with AmKar on multiple occasions and have not a single complaint! They are always dressed professionally, and constantly striving to provide the best and most innovative shots possible. I recommend them whenever possible. They also have blogs which are really informative and ask/answer great questions! Don't hesitate to hire them! We also love the fact that they are SUPER easy to work with as well. Mike Bell Owner Open Mike Entertainment

J. Noto Bakery J. Noto Bakery Wedding Cakes

Amkar Photography is so great to work with! Not only are they professional, but they are friendly and very personable. We highly recommend them!

The Rebel Wedding Planner The Rebel Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

I鈥檝e known Amanda both personally and professionally, and can honestly say that her passion for photography and dedication to her clients is consistently above and beyond the norm. As a wedding planner, I always stress the importance of photography to my brides, as their wedding pictures are the one tangible item from their wedding that they will go back to over and over again. It is not the place to skimp on quality. Every bride of mine who used Amkar was blown away by the high caliber of her work. Hers is the standard by which I judge all other wedding photography.

Orlando
Location of (Manda Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding