304 North Main Street, Holly Springs, NC 27540 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mama Bird’s Ice Cream

Mama Bird’s creates quality ice creams and scratch made sweets for our community. Our difference is in our unique, custom flavors. Created by expertly trained ice cream makers with the finest ingredients to create the most decadent and creamy textures you’ll ever taste. Whether it’s a simple scoop in a fresh baked cone or a sandwich combining our imaginative flavors with our warm baked goods, you’ll experience a trip in taste like never before. We’re passionate about our ice cream and we know you will be too.

Follow Mama Bird’s Ice Cream on

mb logo primary 51 790469 160799389298954

4 Reviews for Mama Bird’s Ice Cream

Courtney Pope · Married on 11/30/2019

Still savoring!

While cake is great, I’m an ice cream fiend and my groom is a cookie fan. So, when we heard about Mama Bird’s catering option, we thought it was perfect for us! Probably my favorite moment of wedding planning was the taste-testing. And goodness, both their ice cream and cookie flavors are swoon-worthy! I mean apple pie ice cream and graham cracker cookies... need I say more? Everyone loved the novelty of cookies and ice cream, and if I hadn’t had other obligations at the wedding, I would’ve hung out at the Mama Bird’s cart all night long!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Ice Cream!

My husband and I are not big cake people but we LOVE ice cream! When I found Mama Birds at the Forever Bridal Show I knew we had to have them for our wedding! It is so different, fun, DELICIOUS, and gives your guests something to talk about! We were able to customize our menu to what would be best for us and our guests! Everyone has talked about how much they loved the ice cream! We were so glad they were able to be apart of our big day! It was so much fun to have Mr. & Mrs. ice cream pops instead of cutting cake!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Mama Birds was the first place we fell in love with after moving to Holly Springs. When we started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted to include them. We ended up having the ice cream cart be our dessert catering for our rehearsal dinner. They were so easy to work with and let us pick 6 different flavors for the event. Everyone raved about the ice cream!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Set Up
    Clean Up
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Custom Menu
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan

• 304 North Main Street Holly Springs, NC, 27540 See on map
    9196989854 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mama Bird’s Ice Cream)