10-200
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mall of Georgia Conference Center

Now serving Buford, Braselton, Swanee, lawrenceville

A beautiful ballroom located in the heart of Mall of Georgia. Excellent place to hold wedding receptions and rehersals and any type of parties. Decorater, caterer, DJ, Bar man and wedding cakes can be provided. We allow outside caterers and alcohol as well other services if so preferred by the bride and groom.

The ballroom can hold upto 225 guests for a sit down dinner with a head table, large wooden dance floor, banquet tables, stage for the DJ, cake table, bar counter,kitchenette(no cooking), refrigerator, microwave oven, food warmer, chafing dishes, table linen, napkins, chair covers, china ware, flat ware, glassware and center pieces. Free parking, lighting and the ambience of the Mall of Georgia are added attractions. Valet parking can be arranged.

Look forward to hearing from you about your big day! You can contact us at info@mallofgeorgiacc.com or call us at (678) 889-6686.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Mall of Georgia Conference Center on

19 Reviews for Mall of Georgia Conference Center

4.7

3.7

I had my wedding reception here a few days ago. Along the way, Mr. Arvin was very flexible and willing to meet up with us to discuss our needs. When I first saw the venue I thought I was perfect for our needs. The actual day of the wedding was somewhat frustrating. I live 30 minutes away and being the bride I had to start getting ready early for our 2 o'clock wedding. There was some attitude received when I asked to come drop off my things early that morning. I was told that the servers were going to be cleaning all night to have the hall almost ready for us. When we got there it was really dirty and I was not able to set up much. My fiancé ended up having to stay there a few hours until it got somewhat situated. When I arrived at the venue, it looked really pretty. We were supposed to have three servers, and only one was there on time. When they got there, they were mostly hanging out in the back. I was told that the servers would be asking guests what they would like to drink if they could, however they did not. When it was time for the cake cutting, the servers were no where to be seen and we ended assistance passing out the cake to our guests. To top it all of, the head server was drinking at the bar and dancing with the guests which was not professional at all. At the end of the night, she was very rude to my husband and I. That made me and the most is that I still had guests there and she decided to put on pajamas to start cleaning. My fiancé was eating his food, but stopped for a minute to talk to someone. She rudely came in between is without saying a word and took his plate rudely. When I asked her what the problem was she said "aww you're the one that has problems and you're trying to blame me for them'". Professionalism for the servers was very low end. I must admit that one of them was very nice and helped me pack my cake and accommodate my needs. Overall, we had a great time in the exception of the rude and low end server.

Profile Picture User3634866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mall of Georgia Conference Center and Staff were absolutely wonderful to work with in the planning of our event. They were professional, flexible, creative and very accommodating. We appreciate their efforts and hard work.

Profile Picture Rick, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our reception at the Mall of Georgia Conference Center. It was one of the only locations that we found that let you bring both your own food and alcohol, which is what we wanted (saves a TON of money). We were also able to decorate in whatever way we wanted. Everything was confirmed 10 days before our reception and we sat down and were able to set up the conference center with the number of tables (could have as many extra tables- non-seating- that we needed) and configuration that we wanted. Everything was done to our specifications which you hardly ever find in the wedding world.

The only downfalls that we had were primarily in communication. The owner is contacted via his cell phone which he does not answer all the time, but is very good about returning voice mails in a very timely manner. He also does not "work" at the conference center, but lives very near by, so meeting times are always going to have to be set up but make sure you give a specific time and confirm it. We had several occasions where we were supposed to meet and then the owner was 30 minutes late citing that we did not call and let him know we were on our way to the conference center.

I cannot remember our bartender's name, which was set up through the owner of the conference center, but he was the only person who did not follow through with their specified job on the day of our reception. Many of his duties were left undone and he was instructed NOT to put out a tip jar but was supposed to be told that he would be tipped at the end of the night based on his performance (his hourly wages had already been paid). He had a tip jar out while we had our own donation jar out to cover some of the expenses of the open bar (major partiers on the groom's side of the family), so two jars were out on the bar (how tacky!?) and he also took money out of the jar that was put out by us while people also put money into his tip jar. So he stole from us, both families told us how much money that they put into our jar and my husband saw the bills in the jar, but unfortunately there is no way to prove what happened.

All in all it went well and everyone had a great time. I would recommend this site for its convenience as well as price.

Profile Picture Rachael, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1231460304296 dsc01673

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The "Live Sax Show" performed for their Grand Opening Event! Great location for a Gwinnett function.

We have catered at The Mall of GA Conference Center on numerous occasions and they are very easy to work with and have a lovely facility - we look forward to more great events there!

Working with the owner has been great! He is very pleasent and organized.

3333 Buford drive, Near Dick's Sporting Goods, Buford, GA 30519   See On Map
404-512-0639 (phone) 678-377-1275 (fax)