Malindy Elene

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Designer Gowns for the Style-Obsessed Bride!

For over 10 years, Malindy Elene Bridal has been striving to give each bride the shopping experience they have always dreamt of. Upon entering the salon, you can expect to find bridal gown classics with a modern twist. Browse our designer gowns and our selection of Swarovski crystal and freshwater pearl accessories while sipping a glass of champagne.

With a personal stylist to help walk you through your entire appointment, you will be guided into your perfect gown. Our stylists are excited to begin the fun with you and your guests! We’re experienced, sharp and know a thing or two about bridal fashion (oh… and we like to have fun!).

The Malindy Elene bride has a strong voice, appreciates details and quality and is looking for a boutique bridal shopping experience. We can’t wait to meet you!

XO – The Malindy Elene Gals

Want to make an appointment or have any questions? Give us a call! (813) 251-4334 or e-mail us at Info@MalindyElene.com

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Adri L. Getting married on 02/13/2023

Amazing!!!!

I found my dream dress here at Malindy Elene, I am so thankful. Also, every other dress shop was not very flexible in who I allow to come with me and they did work with me on that which was very important to me. This was such a personalized experience, and while I wasn’t ready to say yes during my first appointment, I scheduled a follow up and said yes then. They were all super positive and made me feel so comfortable, this was such a huge decision for me and I couldn’t be happier with my choice. I highly recommend coming here! You will feel so taken care of ❤️

Malindy Elene's reply:

Hi Adri!

Thank you so much! We are so elated that you had the best experience! We know Brooklyn just adored working with you and had the best time during both of your appointments! You looked beautiful in your gown and we cannot wait to see those stunning wedding photos! :)

XOXO,
    Malindy Elene
    Anastasia Getting married on 01/28/2023

This is the place to go!

I was so happy and impressed with my experience at Malindy Elene. I had visited multiple bridal boutiques in the Tampa Bay Area and none of the attendants came close to Alayna at Malindy! She was so warm, considerate and very personable. She made the visit that much more enjoyable. Even after going back to try on my dress again and another time for my veil, she never made us feel rushed or that we had overstayed our welcome. I can’t wait for dress fittings so I can go back and work with her again. 100% recommend!

Malindy Elene's reply:

Hi Anastasia!

Thank you so much for this sweet, sweet review! :) I so appreciate everything you said and we know Ruth will love working with you in the future! Cannot wait to see pictures of your on your gorgeous day! :)

-XOXO,
    Malindy Elene!
    Danielle D. Getting married on 01/09/2023

Amazing & professional service

This is THE place in Tampa to find the dress of your dreams! Alayna is so helpful and has been a pleasure to work with! She spent so much time with me in person, and was so patient even through my indecisiveness, but at the end of the day, I found the dress of my dreams, my veil, and jewelry thanks to MalindyElene!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Benny
    57 photos · 04/21/2018

Sarah & Ben Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

We recommend Malindy Elene to all of our brides! Not only because of their great selection, but because of the experience we know they are going to have and love. The owner, Megan, is just about one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and does a great job with helping every bride find their perfect dress. Not to mention every appointment ends with a sparkly bottle of bubbly! What could possibly be better?

Carrollwood Florist Carrollwood Florist Wedding Florists

This bridal salon has the most beautiful gowns and all the girls are so sweet and helpful! Definitely a must visit when looking for your wedding gown!

Oh So Classy Events Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

The team at Malindy Elene is awesome with all of our brides and work tirelessly to help each one find the perfect gown for her wedding day. Love these ladies!!

2109 West Kennedy Blvd Tampa, 33606

Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Wednesday: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Sunday: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Location of (Malindy Elene)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding