1800 W ERIE ST,, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Malenia Events & Design

Malenia Events & Design is a full planning and execution company based in Chicago. Planning is not only our passion, but also our mantra; being able to do what we love allows us to connect with all clients and assures them that we are just as excited about their events as they are. We cater nationally to weddings all the way to corporate events. Our planning services are completely customizable so whether you have the planning complete and need a hand with finalizing the last minute details, or you want help from the very beginning, we will create a planning package to suit your needs.

We love to work with clients that swoon over details, that care about the overall aesthetic of their event and want their guests to have an amazing time. We are there for our clients every step of the way to ensure that no detail is overlooked.

Follow Malenia Events & Design on

8 Reviews for Malenia Events & Design

• Priyanka

Priyanka Pitroda · Married on 11/11/2020

Malenia = Priceless

There is a famous saying... "there are some things money can't buy. For everything else there is Malenia."
    My husband and I recently got married in November 2019. We are both busy professionals and thought we could handle the task of planning our own wedding. Let me preface and mention that we just moved here from NY, both started new jobs and had I had a big board exam to prepare for. Importantly, we are both first generation, coming from two different cultures and religions. We were in over our heads.
    About 2 months before the wedding, while I was stressed with wedding planning and work, my husband said that we should hire a planner. My husband came across Malenia and he spoke with Rupal that same day. Shortly after their conversation, he called me and said she was perfect for the task and most importantly "she gets it." I had the chance to speak with Rupal the following day and just our initial conversation blew me away. Rupal had such amazing ideas and instantly saw my vision. We immediately hired Malenia and the rest was history. Prior to hiring Malenia, I did pick out most of the vendors except the catering company. Rupal was in constant communication with all of the vendors and tied together all of the loose ends. It was perfect- she would email us with updates about once a week and was always accessible via phone/text. Also, she made it a point to be in constant communication with my mom, which helped tremendously in calming and easing the situation. We had the chance to meet Rupal and her assistant Taseer several times before the actual wedding and every time we met, I remember just being blown away with their progress. Malenia understood the cultural barriers and wanted to make sure that everyone was comfortable from both sides of the family. On the day of the actual wedding, all I can honestly remember was how much fun and joy I had; Malenia took the worry out of all the wedding day stress and anxiety. Everything was absolutely perfect, and Malenia made my dream wedding possible. I will absolutely be recommending Malenia to anyone I know getting married/looking for an event planner. Save yourself the stress and let Malenia take control.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Anuj

Anuj Shah · Married on 02/09/2020

An Indepensible Asset

Rupal and her team were fantastic during the entire wedding process. We had numerous difficulties with planning and input from our family, and Rupal helped us manage the entire process flawlessly, relieving our wedding stress immeasurably. Everything she touched went off flawlessly, and during our wedding weekend, we didn't need to do a single thing because she and her team had already prepped for every eventuality. We even had a speaker blow out during our wedding processional, and she had it replaced before we even noticed. She has a range of prices and packages to select from and is willing to work within whatever budget you have. If you need a wedding planner, look no further.

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Karen

Karen Desai · Married on 09/21/2019

Malenia Events - Collaborative & always willing to help!

Rupal and the Malenia team helped my husband and me plan our event just 3-4 months out in Ohio, even though we are both from Chicago. From helping us choose a local DJ, making decor decisions, managing catering from Philly, and stuffing welcome bags for our guests checking in at our hotel - Rupal helped every step of the way. Not only was she omnipresent, she really helped manage relations between vendors and even families. She's great to work with, and I'd recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Malenia Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 350.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Chicago, 60611 See on map
    2016475985 (Phone number)
    Location of (Malenia Events & Design)