84 Byron Drive, Hagerstown, MD 21783 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Making Memories Videography

Do you want a videographer who is as excited about your wedding day as you are? By becoming a wedding videographer, I found a job that I love and am passionate about. I enjoy what I do, capturing one of the most important days in a couple's lives and preserving it for generations to come. While planning my own wedding twelve years ago, I realized there was a need in my area for a good videographer who was also affordable. Now in my fifth year, I have captured those memories for many brides. With a background in broadcast journalism, I know how to tell a story with a camera and nothing is more excited to me than capturing your wedding day - from the preparation to the vows to the first dance and the cake cutting, I am there to make sure the memories will live on. Your wedding day will go by like a blur, do not make the mistake of not getting a videographer!

Follow Making Memories Videography on

• Videos 3

93 Reviews for Making Memories Videography

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful wedding video!!!

Christina was so great to work with. She always responded quickly to my emails and made sure to answer all my questions. The wedding video turned out fantastic. It was so nice to not have to worry about recording anything the day of. Christina captures everything. My family will cherish this video forever. Thanks for everything Christina! We will definitely be recommending you!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Emilie · Married on 12/29/2018

Exceeded expectations

Christina was very professional and I was absolutely impressed with her final product!

Sent on 01/18/2019

CLAIRE · Married on 09/22/2018

Christina went above and beyond for my daughter and son-in-laws wedding day! We surprised them with a picture montage the day of the wedding rehearsal and it was exactly what we wanted! The montage was also playing the day of the wedding during the cocktail hour. Though it wasn't in the area that we wanted it to be played, the ones that saw it said it was a nice addition to a perfect day! The wedding video and highlights captured their wedding day PERFECTLY! As the mother of the bride, that day was extremely hectic for me and obviously a total blur. The video gave me back that day and I now I can watch it over and over (which I intend to do!) Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was prompt (received both the montage and the video back within 2 weeks!), extremely helpful, patient and very responsive to emails. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/10/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Making Memories Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,175.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Making Memories Videography 1
    10% off during the months of November-April
    If your wedding date falls during the months of November thru April, mention Wedding Wire and you will get 10% off your total package.

• Misti Morningstar Photography
    Misti Morningstar Photography Wedding Photographers

Christine is just wonderful to work with! We became quick buddies at a recent wedding:) Her work is excellent and she is super nice!!!!!!

• K&R Photography
    K&R Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is a great videographer. I love working with her and frankly love her! She is a great. I only wish I could work with her every week!!

• Crouse Photography
    Crouse Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Making Memories at two events and can't wait to work with her again. She was professional, fun, and we worked well together never getting in each others way. She was always friendly and smiling and easy to communicate with. Since I met her, every time my clients ask about a videographer, I always recommend her to them. She will do an excellent job at your wedding.

• 84 Byron Drive Hagerstown, District of Columbia, 21783 See on map