Nottingham, Nottingham, NH 03290 Map · Phone number

About Grace Floral and Co

Hi! I’m Phebe.
I have loved everything about weddings since I was 8! I remember wearing a pink and white fluffy dress with lots and lots of delicately darted tulle. I ate wedding cake off of the prettiest plate I’d ever seen, and I danced the night away all along thinking it doesn’t get much better than this. Years later I landed a dream job which included planning corporate events & event management, then later worked with a company doing styling & design, I loved both opportunities and took full advantage of all of the unique learning experiences each provided. It was a few years later when I decided to start my business, and I was instantly taken back to that impactful moment when I was 8 and all of those unique experiences, I hadn’t realized it but for years I had been slowly building Making Me Events! On a sunny September morning Making Me Events was created, a business focused on carefully crafted events, florals, and intentionally inspired vintage place settings.

My promise to you…
I promise to be your cheerleader throughout your wedding planning journey, give insightful and thoughtful answers to your questions, recommend coveted vendors who fit your design aesthetic, cry with you at your wedding, and of course eat cake!

Follow Grace Floral and Co on

16 Reviews for Grace Floral and Co

1 User photo

Grace Floral and Co 1

Gaby & Terri · Married on 11/04/2017

It was about a year ago that my daughter and her fiancé decided to start planning their wedding. Like many wedding plans that start out with a small intimate event, it quickly doubled in size and then we needed help!
    We started looking for venues, photographers, music and this is when we first heard about Making Me Events and Phebe Robinson. Our photographer told us that he had worked with a lady that had an attention to detail and a work ethic that was impressive and worth looking into. By this time we were running into all kinds of problems and we definitely started feeling the stress and what everyone describes as a nightmare waiting to happen so when we contacted Phebe, we were ready to “throw in the towel”.
    The day that Phebe Robinson walked into our wedding plans was the start of the wedding of my daughter’s dreams. She worked with our every need and set out a plan that made sense, it’s a process and Phebe has that process down to an art. She is truly a wedding planner that makes dreams come true. She works hard to merge your vision, your style, your personality with her experience, work ethic and flawless taste. If you let her work her magic, she will make your wedding enjoyable and beautiful! I wish you could have seen that venue, it was magical, Phebe stayed with us every step of the way and it was “PERFECT”! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love, Terri and Gaby

Grace Floral and Co 2
    Sent on 12/09/2017

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

BOOK!! My husband and I were hesitant in booking a wedding planner for our wedding. We figured we could do it all, as I am extremely organized and my mother in law could help. Well we were wrong, Phebe and her team helped with ideas, getting things done when it came to confirming vendors. You wouldn’t think you need to confirm with them or meet with them especially your DJ. Making Me Events is extremely professional and work as such an amazing team to make YOUR dream day come true. Their ideas for your wedding and yours combined will make it that much better! You don’t need to worry about something going wrong and how you will fix it, guess what, THEY DO IT FOR YOU! You are literally worry free, all you need to worry about is getting to the church/venue. Phebe, Joyce, and Ruby you all were just AWESOME! Andrew and I could not thank you enough and we will continue to recommend your services to anyone we know that is getting married!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Linda · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much for making our daughter's dream wedding a reality!! NOTHING could have been more perfect than what you created! You made the whole wedding process a breeze! Thank you for listening, offering suggestions, options, advice, professionalism, and a lot of laughs along the way! Your style is second to none! We love you Phebe!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Grace Floral and Co FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 175.00
    $ 275.00
    $ 4000
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Petals

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Making ME Event Planning Firm to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Nottingham Nottingham, NH, 03290 See on map