Makeup Memories

Gambrills, MD View map

Makeup Memories is thrilled to announce that we've won the Brides Choice awards for 2013 for the 3rd year in a row! Thank you to our wonderful brides we couldn't have done it without you!

My name is Amber Kwong ( I got married September 2012 so I'm no longer a Dziduch ). I am a professional trained airbrush artist working in the industry for over 11 years now and I love what I do.I own Makeup Memories and I specialize in doing airbrush makeup and love working with Weddings. I am trained in everything from beauty, runway, photography, tattoo covering, avante garde, body art and special effects. I'm lucky to have traveled all over the world doing what I love and I hope to get the chance to share one of the most memorable days with you making you feel beautiful.

My Education
I am a professional makeup artist who graduated from Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts in Burbank, California with a completion of Intensive Airbrush Course. You can see my work in films, music video's, and variety of photo shoots. I am an experienced makeup artist not only in beauty, but in special effects, airbrush and body art.

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 02/26/2021
    Loved Amber! I loved my make up :) all my bridesmaids looked fantastic as well! Very natural and beautiful!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Natural Wedding Makeup

Amber is an incredible makeup artist - I highly recommend her for a natural wedding makeup look. I am normally very simple with my makeup and was worried that professional makeup would feel "cakey" or look unnatural, but Amber listened to my concerned and provided me and my bridesmaids with the perfect wedding look. I looked natural, the makeup was light but long lasting (even through wedding tears!), and I felt beautiful! Cannot recommend Amber enough - she's great to work with and clearly very skilled!
    Krista Married on 10/13/2018

Makeup perfection

Amber is the most amazing makeup artist! She had done my makeup when I was a bridesmaid and I knew that when I got married I would want to hire her (which was 4 years later...that's how memorable it was). She listens to your vision and is able to give you an even better look than you would have imagined. I also appreciated that when I had an idea, she gave me her honest feedback and suggestions about other ideas that may be better for my tones, and she was RIGHT! At the trial she was open to playing around with different looks so my day would be perfect. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional, flexible, and just a joy to be around. My whole wedding party looked better than ever :).

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

820 Freeland Ct Gambrills, MD, 21054
Location of (Makeup Memories)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding