Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By UJ

I am a certified, experienced and professional artist offering Bridal, Party Makeup and Hairstyling Services in Northern VA, Maryland and Washington D.C. areas.

I use all the high end products for makeup application included but not limited to MAC, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, NARS, Smash Box, Urban Decay etc.

Please contact me at makeupbyuj@gmail.com or at 646-573-4627 for further inquires. Also please like my page on facebook "Makeup By UJ".

makeupbyuj 1 15
makeupbyuj 1
makeupbyuj 1 4

5 Reviews for Makeup By UJ

kelly · Married on 04/11/2015

UJ thank you again for making my dreams come true on my wedding day with your excellent services.
    UJ is outstanding at makeup and hairstyling. She exactly knows what is she doing.
    I booked her for my wedding in March 2015 for myself, my maid of honor, 2 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law and my mom's makeup and hairstyling services.
    We send her makeup and hairstyling photos for each individual before the wedding day. She created very similar looks for each us for my special day. It was absolutely a dream come true for all of us.
    She is highly professional, fun to work with and made things easy and fast on such as stressful day.
    Also, she did not charge us as much as other makeup artist or hairstylist would for a wedding party.
    I would highly recommend taking her services for both makeup and hairstyling.

Makeup By UJ's reply:

Thanks Kelly for choosing me as your makeup artist and hairstylist for your bridal party. I am glad that I meet your expectations.
    Congratulations again, and wish you all the best.
    Love, UJ :)

Amy · Married on 03/14/2015

I booked UJ for my Bridal Party for both Makeup and Hairstyling Services.
    She is highly professional, flexible, fun and easy to work with. She was on time for the day of services and made things fast and easy to work with.
    We loved the makeup and hairstyling she provided for me, my maid of honor and 2 of my bridesmaids. It was exactly how we all pictured it in our minds. Our makeup and hairstyles lasted throughout the entire wedding.
    She is also very responsive to all the emails, text messages and phone calls.
    Her prices are very affordable and reasonable.
    I have recommended her for two of my friends for their wedding services in near future.
    Thank you UJ for making us beautiful on my special day. I would highly recommend her.

Makeup By UJ's reply:

Thanks Amy for choosing my services for your special day. Congratulations again.
    I wish you all the best :)
    Love, UJ.

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

I booked UJ for my wedding party. It was five of us who needed both makeup and hairstyling services from her.
    I got a trial for makeup and hairstyling from her ahead of my wedding day. She listened to me carefully and fulfilled all my requirements as I requested.
    I did months and months of searches trying to find an outstanding and affordable makeup artist and hairstylist and I am very glad I found UJ.
    Her services are excellent. She is very organized, professional, friendly and flexible. She made us all look beautiful on my wedding day. We all were super happy with her services.
    She used all the high quality brands for my 3 bridesmaids, my maid of honor, and me (the bride) for both makeup and hairstyling. Our makeup and hairstyling lasted for the entire wedding event.
    She arrived on time on the day of services and made things easy and fast for all of us.
    I would highly recommend taking her makeup and hairstyling services to anyone who is looking for an outstanding and affordable service.

Makeup By UJ's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for choosing me for your big day. I wish you all the best.
    Love UJ :)

Makeup By UJ FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling