13531 Donnybrook Drive, Hagerstown, MD 21742 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup By Tasia

Hello! Congratulations on your engagement!!

My name is Tasia, I am a passionate makeup artist and licensed esthetician in MD/DC. I travel to any location! Whether you want to be full glam or you would like to be super natural, I cater to each individuals unique needs and wants for their makeup on their special day!

My Services Include:

Bridal Makeup Preview $75

We sit down and perfect your ideal look for your big day!

Bridal Makeup $150

Lash Extensions + Makeup Bundle $250 (lashes done one week prior)

Bridal Airbrush Makeup $200

Bridal Party Makeup $90 per person

Bridal Party Makeup + Strip Lashes Bundle $100 per person

Your party can include bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom, or an attendee.

Bridal Party Airbrush Makeup $120

Makeup By Tasia 5
Makeup By Tasia 6
Makeup By Tasia 7

Kristine · Married on 12/29/2018

Don't wait, hire Makeup By Tasia for your big day!

I worked with Tasia twice in 2018, and she went above and beyond both times. The first experience I had with Tasia was as a bridesmaid. She outdid herself with my makeup, and more importantly, the bride's makeup. When I had my own wedding later in the year, I knew exactly who to call! I was absolutely thrilled with the makeup for my wedding, and I had to scrape my husband's jaw off the floor when he saw me walk down the isle. 10/10 would recommend :) Tasia is easygoing, fun to be around, and INCREDIBLY talented. You will definitely want to include the lashes in the package for your big day. They were totally worth it!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Makeup By Tasia 8
  • Emily

Emily Gibson · Married on 10/27/2018

All That I Could Have Wanted and More!

Tasia was invaluable on my special day. Thanks to her, I felt absolutely amazing and confident and was thoroughly thrilled with the look that she created for me. I sent her an inspiration picture about a month or so before my wedding and living in another state made it hard for me to schedule a trial run. I put all of my faith and trust in her and it completely paid off. You may not be willing to be as loosey goosey about not seeing your makeup look beforehand, but know that Tasia is a master and will give you nothing but the absolutely highest quality and you will feel like an editorial model on your day that's all about YOU!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Makeup By Tasia 9
  • Nakia

Nakia · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further, your makeup artist is right here!

Tasia was amazing to work with for my wedding! She immediately responded to my inquiry and kept in excellent contact through out the entire process. I am clueless with makeup, but Tasia was helpful for my trial, listening to what I wanted but also giving professional suggestions. I completely trusted her to take care of me on my big day! Makeup turned out great for everyone, the bridesmaids were amazed and didn’t want to take their makeup off that night! Working with Tasia was one of the best vendor decisions I made. She was professional, accommodating, and most of all, fun. Thank you Tasia for a wonderful experience!
    P.S If you’re on the fence about lashes, they honestly make a huge difference! 10/10 would get them done again ;)

Sent on 03/04/2019

Makeup By Tasia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 60.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Shaving, Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup By Tasia 1
    Bridal Makeup + Lash Extensions

I am offering lash extensions as a bundle with bridal makeup for $200! Originally $250!

• 13531 Donnybrook Drive Hagerstown, 21742 See on map