Hertel Beauty

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

Hertel Beauty is a wedding-makeup company located in Richmond, Virginia. Professional makeup artist Stephanie specializes in natural and glamorous wedding beauty. She strives to make to-be-weds feel and look their best on their big day. She believes in celebrating love in all its forms and delights in collaborating with all couples to bring their dream look to life.

Stephanie Hertel was a makeup enthusiast in her native Brazil before moving to the US in 2013 to pursue a professional career in cosmetics. You can avail of a consultation and trial wherein Stephanie will tease out your desired aesthetic. On the day, she travels on-location to chosen venues and completes makeovers for wedding parties. Offering everything from airbrush applications and false lashes to traditional makeup, she will strive to realize your vision.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Heather
    Heather Married on 09/12/2020

Wow! Stephanie is amazing!

From the first time I met Stephanie for my bridal trial I knew I made the right choice. Stephanie is very sweet and amazing/easy to work with. I love how she made my whole bridal party look so natural with our makeup. Everyone in my bridal party loved the makeup she did. I had so many compliments on my makeup throughout the whole day! I highly recommend Stephanie for your makeup needs. I will definitely be using Stephanie in the future!
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 08/01/2020

Personalized attention & beautiful results

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and took the time during and after the bridal trial to make sure that I had the look I wanted. Stephanie and her assistants completed 10 services (1 bride, 1 mob, and 8 bridesmaids) in 3 hours and the makeup held up through 90 degree summer weather and looked fabulous! Thank you, Stephanie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Stephanie Hertel
Stephanie Hertel
Makeup Artist

Hello there!

My name is Stephanie and I'm the makeup artist and owner of Hertel Beauty.
I'm married and mom of 2 fur babies. I'm originally from Brazil, living in the U.S for the past 7 years.
Makeup is my passion, and I'm specialized in enhancing your natural beauty. You can also check my work on social medias such as Instagram and Facebook as well my website hertelbeauty.com.
Can wait to work with you and be part of your special day! :)

Gaskins Rd Richmond, VA, 23238
804-571-7513
Location of (Hertel Beauty)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding