Hertel Beauty Reviews

Hertel Beauty View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Heather
    Heather Married on 09/12/2020

Wow! Stephanie is amazing!

From the first time I met Stephanie for my bridal trial I knew I made the right choice. Stephanie is very sweet and amazing/easy to work with. I love how she made my whole bridal party look so natural with our makeup. Everyone in my bridal party loved the makeup she did. I had so many compliments on my makeup throughout the whole day! I highly recommend Stephanie for your makeup needs. I will definitely be using Stephanie in the future!
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 08/01/2020

Personalized attention & beautiful results

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and took the time during and after the bridal trial to make sure that I had the look I wanted. Stephanie and her assistants completed 10 services (1 bride, 1 mob, and 8 bridesmaids) in 3 hours and the makeup held up through 90 degree summer weather and looked fabulous! Thank you, Stephanie!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/26/2019

So great to work with!

Stephanie was able to capture the look I was going for during my trial and was able to perfectly recreate it on my wedding day. She made sure that me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mothers in law all felt and looked beautiful.
    Nina Married on 10/05/2019

Stephanie is amazing!!

I hired Stephanie for my October wedding. She is extremely kind and so fun to work with! I first had a consultation with her in July and my makeup already looked amazing but there were some tweaks that had to be made. I told her everything that I wanted changed and was honestly kind of nervous about my wedding day makeup (not because of her but because I was just naturally nervous). Stephanie fixed literally everything I asked her to and my makeup was absolutely flawless. Her communication was amazing--I never had any issues with her getting back to me. I also hired her to do all the makeup for my bridesmaids and she and her assistant did an amazing job. They were extremely punctual and prepared for the on-site makeup. Check out her instagram @hertelbeauty and look at all her amazing work!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 06/15/2019

Bridal Trial

Stephanie Hertel is an exceptional make up artist. My bridal trial was flawless! She is nothing short of talented. She listens to your wants to make sure that you and your bridal party are completed satisfied for your big day. Stephanie is always my first choice make up artist for any event!

Hertel Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Kirsten!
    Can't wait for your big day, you're beautiful inside and out and I am more than happy to be part of this important part of your life.
  • Anna
    Anna F. Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Stephanie was truly such a great experience. I would hire her again and would recommend her to anyone looking for affordable wedding makeup. I felt like she really met my needs and she was so efficient and easy to work with. She is very responsive and all of my bridesmaids loved their makeup. I can't say enough good things about hiring her!
    Caroline Married on 09/21/2018
    Stephanie's work as a makeup artist is simply wonderful, I am a fan of her work and professionalism. She can always diversify, and makes me feel beautiful. Every time she does my makeup I am more satisfied! Congratulations on the excellent work. I highly recommend!

Hertel Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! I love making my clients look prettier than they already are. And you are absolute gorgeous. Thanks again for trusting my work 😊
    Natalie Married on 07/06/2018

Highly recommended

If you are super picky with makeup looks, Stephanie is your girl, makeup artist. Her background and experience is impressive, her knowledge is extensive, she is flexible, professional , and truly a delight. She asks you what make up you usually wear, asks you for pinterest images of girls make up you like, she literally makes of you a better version of yourself both at the trial and the day of. Steph is an extremely warm , patient and caring person, who not only does terrific makeup, but calms everyone down with her professionalism and sense of humor. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding or special occasion.

Hertel Beauty's reply:

Natalie, what beautiful words. I am so thrilled that you have a good time and good experiences with me. I always do my best and I am glad I am getting good results with it. You are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much.
    Amanda D. Married on 05/01/2017

REMEMBER, you want good makeup for your PRINCESS DAY!!

Let me start off saying Im very picky with makeup so you know I go for the best!
    When your looking for someone to pamp you up on a day where EVERYONE’s attention is on the bride, you want it to be the best art work! Doesnt matter if your a simple gal or glam glitter freak, this girl will bless your face!
    She knows what shes doing and out of it she will do everything in her power to work with whatever YOU want! Would recommend her also because she has a vibe any person would enjoy having around!
    Jakeline D. Married on 02/15/2017

Very professional.

I Love her she did an amazing Job. For all of us... I would hired her without even thinking about it😍😍😍 100% recommended. Thank u Stephanie!!!

Hertel Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jakeline for your review. I am thrilled that you loved your makeup. I hope you have enjoyed your day as much as I did. Stephanie Hertel
  • Raquel
    Raquel A. Married on 12/16/2016

Loved it,She is an artist, Very clean, punctual,great price, very professional

She did Beyond expected, I appetiated the fact that she always made me aware of what she was doing on my face, every step of it, and even thought she gave her insight, she would let me choose whatever colors I wanted! I felt very confident with the makeup and I started using the color she suggested for my lips, a color that I never thought it would look good on me, she did show me otherwise. Very clean, punctual and professional!!!AMAZING