Makeup by Rosa A.

Novi, MI View map Visit website

My name is Rosa Alcantara, I am a professional makeup artist based in Novi, Michigan freelancing all over the Metro Detroit area for over 7 years. I specialized in natural , glowy airbrushed looks.

​My passion in life is bringing out the natural beauty in all my clients. I love to bring out the hidden confidence within each client and help each person see their true, unique beauty.

​The love for my career as a Makeup Artist is far deeper than simply just liking makeup or loving how it looks after applying it. What moves me most is when I am able to influence other people's emotions.

I am focused on the impact I am making on the inside, more-so than what my artistry skills are creating on the surface. I love Art and also have a strong eye for detail.

​My goal is to help you feel and look beyond beautiful on you day. I will listen to what your beauty wishes are and customize your beautiful look accordingly. Most importantly, let's have fun and enjoy the process!

Looking forward to speaking to you about your makeup need to enhance your special day!

Rosa

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ellen
    Ellen Married on 08/27/2022

The best makeup artist!!

I am so happy that I booked Rosa to do me and my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day! She is so talented and did such a wonderful job really listening to what everyone was looking for and making us all feel so beautiful. Plus, Rosa is just such a lovely person and so much fun to work with - I can't wait for another opportunity to work with her in the future!

Makeup by Rosa A.'s reply:

Thank you so much Ellen for your kind words they mean a lot! It’s was such a pleasure working with you.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rosa is a highly skilled MUA who did my bridal makeup perfectly

Rosa did my makeup for my wedding, and she was amazing! She was organized, responsive over email, super sweet, and most importantly a skilled MUA. I don't wear really any makeup day-to-day, and when we did the trial, I didn't love the results. It was NOT her fault at all; her application/technique was wonderful! I just had no clue what I wanted and gave her inspo photos of looks that I ended up not liking on me, didn't feel like myself. I sent her new inspo photos and several changes that I wanted for the wedding day (more of a "no makeup" look), and she did everything I asked, and I LOVED my wedding day makeup! It lasted all day and night, through photos outside in the heat, crying at my ceremony, eating, and dancing. My bridesmaids also looked fantastic in their makeup! I highly highly recommend Rosa to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their special event.
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do yourself a favor and hire Rosa as your makeup artist!

Rosa was perfect for my bridal party makeup!
    She showed up on time, asked each and every sister, maid, and mom what types of makeup styles they liked, if the had any allergies, and adjusted anything anyone wanted changed (more eyeliner, darker lip, etc). Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL!
    If you’re looking for a makeup artist who is talented, friendly, works in a timely fashion, as well as professional, Rosa is the makeup artist for your special event! I don’t plan to get married again (haha), but I’d recommend Rosa to any and all of my girlfriends who want to look and feel their best for their wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

30511 Bristol circle ct Novi, MI, 48377
Location of (Makeup by Rosa A.)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding