Madalyn Muncy Photography

Clawson, MI View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Madalyn Muncy Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Detroit, Michigan but available all over the state. As a wedding photographer, my goal is to make the day and everything before and after it an awesome experience rather than just another task you have to do. I’m here to make the planning and day as stress-free as possible. My photography style is a good mix of documentary and lifestyle so when you look back, you'll see yourselves and your loved ones celebrating on your wedding day.

From the moment you contact me to the day-of to the album design process, I make it easy for you to sit back, be yourselves, and do what you should be doing: enjoying the moment. I know exactly when to direct and when to step back and let it all happen on a wedding day, making me perfect for those couples who don't want a paparazzi experience, but someone who will let them relax, do their thing, and create some bomb photos of their moments. Check out my website to learn more about working with me!

At Madalyn Muncy Photography, you can count on an amazing experience with a stunning final product. A full list of their services include:

• Professional photographer
  • Second photographer
  • Timeline/planning consultation
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Access to professional printing lab
  • Engagement session
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Victoria
    Victoria Married on 06/04/2022

10/10 Would recommend!

Madalyn was an outstanding photographer from start to finish! It was clear Madalyn was the right decision from the beginning. After sending in our inquiry, she got back with us right away and included a draft timeline and personal video. She was prompt, personable and I could tell right away it would be a breeze working with her! Madalyn made the planning process stress-free by sending out emails and keeping us on track with our online portal. She is very thorough and type A, making sure all your photography dreams come true!

It was a very hot and uncomfortable day for our engagement shoot, but Madalyn immediately put us at ease and helped us feel confident in front of the camera. As we got closer to the wedding, Madalyn did a great job in helping me with the wedding day timeline. She worked with me to make sure that all the “must have” photos were identified and that we scheduled enough time so that we wouldn’t feel rushed on the big day. Similar to the engagement shoot, Madalyn was able to put us at ease on the day of the wedding. From the moment Madalyn arrived at the bridal suite, she was on a mission. Not only does she have the best personality and is easy to work with, she takes her work seriously and the photos speak for themselves.

The photo gallery Madalyn delivered was absolutely gorgeous. I will cherish these photos forever and look forward to getting them in an album soon!

Thank you Madalyn, you are the best!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 08/08/2020

Madalyn is the best!

Like many other couples who planned a large 2020 wedding, we had to postpone our original wedding date. As we approached our new date, we decided to opt for a small, family-only ceremony in our backyard. Since our original photographer now lives in RI and I didn't want to make her fly out for a short ceremony, I started looking for a local photographer 6 weeks before the big day. Little did I know I'd find the perfect photographer for us as a couple and someone who could easily roll with the punches of a covid-era wedding.

Madalyn's work is INCREDIBLE, and she was so amazing and easy to work with. I kept saying how it felt like we'd invited one of my friends to take our photos because you made the experience so much fun and put us both at ease. That's especially significant for me since I'm an extremely anxious, awkward person. :) She navigated my complex family dynamic with ease and grace and kept us laughing the whole time! She even got some wonderful photos of us with our beagle, Scout, who was distracted and howling the ENTIRE time. :) I would definitely recommend Madalyn to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photographer.
  • Dani
    Dani Married on 02/29/2020

Madalyn is a rockstar!!!

Madalyn was the first vendor I hired, and I'm so glad I went with her as our photographer! Throughout our year long engagement, she was so helpful during the wedding planning process. She made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera, and we heard the same feedback from our bridal party and guests. She was able to keep everything on schedule, and sent us photos the Monday after our Saturday wedding. I cannot wait to use her for all photography needs in the future, and highly recommend her to anyone in Michigan!

Madalyn Muncy Photography's reply:

Dani! What a pleasure it was to work with you and Matt! You two (and your fam/friends) are the rockstars. I'm so glad we connected and I got to be your photographer! I truly enjoyed working with y'all and can't wait to share all the images!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Clawson Clawson, MI, 48017
586-214-6574
Location of (Madalyn Muncy Photography)

Madalyn Muncy Photography frequently asked questions

Madalyn Muncy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
Madalyn Muncy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
Madalyn Muncy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Madalyn Muncy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Madalyn Muncy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Madalyn Muncy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding