Makeup By Monique

Goshen, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Monique Chiavaro, of Makeup By Monique, is a professional Makeup Artist and Esthetican based in Washingtonville, NY. While she has a makeup and skin care studio, she is happy to travel to you for your special event. To learn about your specific needs and wishes, Monique will take her time and offer personalized attention.

Experience
Monique, who has over 12 years of experience, is a licensed New York State Esthetician and a Keratin Lash Lift and Tint Specialist. Additionally, she is certified in Lash Extension application.

To plan for your big day, Makeup By Monique offers consultations. Her makeup and skin care services also include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • False lashes
  • Hair removal
  • Facials
  • Peels
  • Skin treatments
  • Lash lift and tint (keratin)
  • Lash extensions

Areas Covered
Monique is based in Orange County, New York. She is available throughout the local area, including New York City, the Hudson Valley, Conneticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Teresa
    Teresa H. Married on 05/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful to work with! Organized and on top of each step of the way!

Even tho we had to postpone our wedding, Monique was easy to work with. She followed up with me every step of the way, it was so seamless. She would often reach out to check in and see how things were. She is very professional and shared in the excitement of our special day!

Makeup By Monique's reply:

I really appreciate your kind words!
    I wish that we would have had the opportunity to work together, but I'm thrilled you'll be able to celebrate your special day!
    Jenn Married on 04/16/2022

Beautiful work!

Monique did my bridal makeup as well as the makeup for some guests. She was extremely professional and her tools were clean. She listened to what everyone wanted and gave feedback as needed. She delivered exactly what she said she would鈥攐n time and on schedule. I'd highly recommend her as a reliable, talented makeup artist for any and all events!!

Thank you Jenn!

It was my absolute pleasure to provide makeup services on your special day!
    You and your bridal party were so kind. I had a great time spending the morning with you ladies!
    I hope you had a incredible wedding day, and I hope we can work together in the future!

Warmly,
    Monique
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/25/2021

never felt more beautiful

I know literally nothing about make-up but my best friend does and when she saw Monique's work she said "this is your girl" and so we booked! Boy was I in for a treat because from the moment I connected with Monique, I knew I had made the best choice. When I met up with her for my trial, the conversation was easy and comfortable and my gibberish of "pinky maroons" somehow made sense to her. She was organized, supportive, kind and caring. She made my entire bridal party feel so at ease and beautiful. When they would finish up each girl, I had tears in my eyes because all of my favorite people looked so stunning. I was so thrilled and honored to have Monique as part of our wedding day crew and if you want the best of the best, you'll book her too!

Megan!!

I am so blown away by your kind words!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this incredible review. I鈥檓 speechless!
    You were so wonderful to work with, and your bridal party was so awesome!

I was not kidding when I said you looked like a real life princess on your wedding day! That dress!!

I really hope we can work together again in the future. Don鈥檛 be a stranger, and again, thank you 鉂わ笍

• illustration stars

• Przemek & Shannon
    30 photos 路 06/21/2015

90 E Main Street Washingtonville, NY Goshen, NY, 10992
845-694-9568
Location of (Makeup By Monique)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding