Makeup By Monique Reviews

58 Reviews for Makeup By Monique

• Emily

emily Kerley · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful work!

Monique was perfect for my wedding day. We gave her the hard task of a bride and 10 ladies to get ready in 5 hours. She brought a second make up artist to ensure we would all be on time. IN the end everyone looked BEAUTIFUL and we were done EARLY. Thats the way to keep a bride smiling. Not to mention she is so sweet and easy to talk to!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Thank you Emily!
    It was so wonderful to be a part of such a special day! I hope you had an incredible wedding day!
    Please keep in touch!

Sincerely,

Aimee · Married on 06/07/2019

Definitely Recommend

Hiring Monique was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! My makeup came out amazing and better than I even thought it could be. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out. The style of my makeup was exactly what I wanted. Monique was wonderful the entire morning. She was very attentive and made sure my makeup was exactly how I wanted it. She is incredibly talented. She took her time and did not rush at all. She made my day a lot less stressful. She was very prompt, organized, friendly and nice. She also did a fantastic job on. my sisters, my mom, and mother-in-law’s makeup. She really listened to what everyone wanted and everyone was incredibly happy with how their makeup came out. Our makeup lasted all day and all night! She was so relaxed the whole time! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/31/2019

Monique was amazing!

Monique was such a pleasure to work with. She did a stunning job on mine and my ladies makeup, arrived on time and was finished on time. Everyone looked so beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better artist for my big day! Thank you monique!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Victoria B · Married on 02/16/2019

Winter Wedding with Monique

Working with Monique for my February wedding was a dream come true! I have never had good experiences with getting my makeup done before, so I was very anxious at the idea of finding someone who would make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. After my trial with Monique, I knew she was the perfect person to fit this role! She listened very closely to what I was looking for, analyzing inspiration photos I had sent over and asking questions to make sure she got it just right. I was completely blown away by how talented she is! On my wedding day she had detailed notes from our trial to make sure she replicated exactly what I had loved so much. Not only did she make me look beautiful, but my entire bridal party as well, seamlessly moving between different skin types and requests. After a long day of taking photos outside, many happy tears, and lots of dancing, we all still looked great! I hope Monique and I have the opportunity to work together again soon, and I highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Makeup By Monique's reply:

Thank you Victoria for taking the time to compose such a kind and thoughtful review. I was blown away by how gorgeous you looked on your wedding day! You and your friends and family were such a pleasure to work with! I hope to work together again on another event. Thank you and congratulations once again!
    ~Monique

Molly Outhouse · Married on 12/08/2018

December Wedding

Monique is amainzing! She did my makeup for my wedding in December and I was beyond happy. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Hello Molly,
    Thank you for your review. You and your girls look stunning! I hope your day was incredible 💕

Michelle Hutchison · Married on 11/16/2018

She rocks!

I have never felt as pretty as I did on my wedding day. I will definitely be contacting her for other events where I will need my makeup to be done.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Thank you Michelle!
    You are beautiful inside and out!
    I hope we do work together in the future! Congratulations again.

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Just incredible - Monique is amazing!

Monique is amazing - she is so talented and brought such great energy to our day. I can't say enough great things about her. She helped me put into words what I was thinking and transformed it into her work to be EXACTLY what I was hoping for... she just nailed it for both me and my ladies. Again, not only is she incredibly talented, but Monique is a great person and really added to our morning. She was such a breeze to work with - she helped make the planning and the day of just so stress free. 10/10 you should absolutely book Monique for your day!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Hello Courtney,
    Thank you for allowing me to play a part of such an important day. It was incredible to work with you and your family and friends who, were just as lovely as you are.
    I wish you the best!

Warmly,

Derek Errigo · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless experience!

Finding a great makeup artist is hard, but finding a great makeup artist who is also kind, and super helpful is near impossible! But Monique exceeded all of my expectations! Monique is extremely professional and worked with me to help set a schedule to make sure that myself, my family and my (large) bridal party all looked perfect in a timely fashion! (even when some of my family were late!) I couldn't have been happier with Monique, and her services for our wedding! Monique made sure that I not only looked beautiful, but felt beautiful! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Maria,
    Thank YOU!
    You were incredible to work with. You looked absolutely perfect on your wedding day!
    I hope that your entire day was magical.
    Keep in touch.

• McKenna

McKenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Flawless makeup by a kind, professional, makeup artist.

Monique was my makeup artist for myself, bridesmaids, and mom for my wedding. The word “artist” to describe Monique is an understatement. Monique was professional and efficient. She came to the venue early to make sure that she took her time with our makeup so it was flawless. My makeup lasted the entire day/night. I didn’t want to wash it off at the end of the night because it still looked great. Monique is responsive to any questions I had. She even did a trial run for me the day of my bridal shower to make sure I liked her work. I can’t wait to use Monique again for any future events. She is simply the best! Thank you, Monique for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Thank you McKenna!
    Thank you for entrusting me on such an important day. You were SO amazing. I've never seen such a calm and relaxed bride! You made it so easy and you looked gorgeous!

Catherine White · Married on 10/07/2018

Made my wedding day everything I dreamed it would be!

If you’ve just gotten engaged and are reading this, do yourself a favor - don’t look any further and book Monique NOW! Along with being probably the sweetest person I’ve ever met, her makeup skills are incredible. Monique is extremely knowledgeable and professional, yet still makes you feel so comfortable while delivering exactly what you wanted. She made me and my bridesmaids feel like a million dollars on my wedding day. There truly aren’t enough good things to say - thank you, thank you, thank you, Monique!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Wow Catherine!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send me such a thoughtful review. I enjoyed working with you and your bridal party for your wedding!
    You truly made every moment so relaxed and you ladies were so fun!
    You looked absolutely stunning!
    Thank you and again!

Emily · Married on 09/28/2018

The perfect makeup experience for your wedding day!

Monique and her staff are incredible, as well as incredibly kind. They listened to what my bridesmaids and I wanted on the day of my wedding, and carried it out flawlessly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Hello Emily,

Thank you for your review.
    You ladies were so incredibly gracious and it was a pleasure working with you!

Sincerely,

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

No need to look elsewhere!

Monique did such a phenomenal job on my wedding party and I. Even after the wedding, guests kept complimenting how great all of the girls makeup looked.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Nicole,

Thank you!
    You ladies were incredible to work with and you were absolutely stunning!!!
    Thank you for letting me play a part in such a beautiful day!
    Congratulations!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Frei · Married on 06/09/2018

Lovely Professional

Choosing Monique was one of the easiest and stress-free decisions I made for our wedding. She is very responsive, professional and her rates could not be beat. Her and her peer, Jordan, did a fabulous job on me and my bridesmaids. We all looked like the best versions of ourselves and I could not be happier.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Chelsea,
    Thank you so much!
    It was such a pleasure working with you ladies!
    I hope you had an incredible wedding day and that you enjoyed your holiday!

Jasleen · Married on 06/02/2018

So lovely to work with!

This is such a late review, but I realize I cannot close this year without thanking Monique for making this year so special for me and my family. Monique did make up for me, my mom, and my sister. She was incredibly sweet, very patient with me and what I wanted, very accommodating with several changes we experienced right before my wedding day, and just a pleasure to work with. Considering I had never done makeup before, I was too particular on the day of my trial and was struggling to explain what a "natural" look meant to me. But I could not be happier on how I looked on my wedding day. It seemed like Monique could read my mind and she knew exactly what I wanted. Both my mom and my sister had asked Monique to do their makeup and they described her to be "incredible" and a "good listener." Considering neither of them had a trial, they showed Monique a few styles and they were so happy with the end result because she did exactly what they wanted. Both my family and I are incredibly happy we chose Monique and very thankful that Monique stuck around with us despite some scheduling challenges. We are so impressed with her work that my sister is already considering to book Monique for her own wedding. Woohoo! Monique is extremely knowledgeable, accommodating, very organized, and a wonderful person to work with. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jasleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
    I had a wonderful time getting to know and work with you. Both you and your family were so warm and welcoming, and I thank you for that. I hope that your wedding weekend was amazing and memorable!
    Thank you for sharing these photos from your wedding. You ladies look beautiful!

Hilary · Married on 04/21/2018

Monique did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding day (April 2018). She’s knowledgeable, professional, talented, and a really nice person. When I had an unexpected issue with my skin days before the wedding, and she did an incredible job, none one could even tell! Monique was even willing to make a small, last minute color change from our trial. I would absolutely recommend her and will use her other services in the future.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Hilary,
    Thank you for your review!
    It was amazing working with you before and after your wedding. You looked amazing! Thank you for allowing me to be a part a great day!

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Monique was incredibly professional - both in her communication and responsiveness ahead of my wedding and the quality of her work for my bridal party and myself on the big day. She was on time and did a great job with everyone. I was beyond satisfied with her work - she was so sweet to work with and I would recommend her to all future brides/customers in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Thank you Sarah!
    You were such a joy to work with. Super sweet and organized.
    I hope you had a magical day!

Alice · Married on 10/14/2017

Monique was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding in October 2017. I contacted her far in advance to schedule an initial trial which went so well! I originally planned to just do my makeup solo but added on my whole bridal party and mother as well; she was so accommodating about it and made sure we were meeting our schedule on the wedding day. I absolutely loved how I looked the day of the wedding as well everyone else and it stayed on all night! I highly recommend Monique, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Makeup By Monique's reply:

Thank you Alice! You were such a pleasure to work with. From your engagement session to your wedding. Your Bridal was equally amazing!
    Thank you for choosing me to do your makeup. I enjoyed every moment of the process!

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Monique was great to work with. She was so accommodating and made the whole makeup process a breeze on my wedding day. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Thank you Tara!
    You made a beautiful bride and I’m so honored to have been a part of such a special day!

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Monique! From the moment I first contacted her until my wedding day she was super responsive and flexible. All the bridesmaids loved their makeup and I could not have been happier with how mine turned out! Monique is so easy to talk to and we enjoyed having her in the bridal suite with us while we got ready. When I had my makeup done at the trial there were one or two things I wanted changed and Monique was very accommodating and made sure my makeup was just what I wanted on my wedding day. The way the makeup looked in my pictures was perfect and I could not have been more pleased. Monique did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Thank you Alicia!
    Congratulations and thank you for your sweet words.
    You and your girls were so much fun to work with. It was such an incredible day.
    I’d also like to thank you for sharing your photos with me. You looked so beautiful!

Kristina · Married on 09/16/2017

Monique is amazing! She responds quickly and always follows up with you so you dont have to do the thinking. She did and incredible job on my makeup and all my girls looked beautiful as well! She is professional and takes the time to understand the look that you want!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kristina...
    Thank you for entrusting me to be a part of such a special occasion. You and your bridal party made the day so enjoyable. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Monique was absolutely incredible and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a bridal makeup artist. Her kindness and overall sense of calm the day of the wedding was extremely welcome and helped maintain my sense of calm throughout. She also took any changes that came about in stride and was nothing but accommodating. As for her makeup skills, they are fabulous! She did a terrific job on all of the members of my bridal party and even convinced one of my sisters (who is a non-makeup wearer) to get her makeup done by Monique last-minute. I have nothing but glowing things to say about Monique and I cannot express how happy I was to have her be a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Makeup By Monique's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn for the taking the time to say such kind things. It was so nice being a part of such a special day. I hope you enjoyed every moment of your wedding! Keep in touch!

Barbara · Married on 08/25/2017

My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Monique. The makeup was flawless and exactly what I wanted. What sets Monique apart from others is that she listens to what the bride wants and allows you to feel comfortable to experiment with different looks. As a professional, she recommends the right type of makeup and colors for your skin. My bridal party and mom loved her work as well. She truly helped me look and feel gorgeous on our special day! I highly recommend Monique!!!
    Barb 8/25/17

Sent on 10/09/2017

Thank Barbara!
    You are so kind and thoughtful.
    You made a gorgeous bride. I hope you had an incredible day!

Lexi · Married on 07/09/2017

Monique is amazing! She did my makeup for my boudoir shoot and my wedding. She listens to your needs and makes it happen! She is flexible and accommodating to your schedule. I will definitely book her again for any event I have ❤️

Sent on 08/13/2017

Thank you Lexi!
    You made a beautiful bride. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Kayla · Married on 07/07/2017

I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Monique did such an amazing job that I looked the same all night! She was sweet and professional and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Thank you Kayla!
    It was my pleasure working with you and getting to know your family. I hope you had an amazing day!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

Monique has been fantastic to work with from the time she did my makeup trial to my wedding day. She was very accommodating and traveled to where I was for both sessions. She also listened carefully to what I wanted and made it happen for me! I couldn't be more pleased. The timeline for getting ready on my wedding day was a little rushed so she also brought along another mua who was amazing as well. They coordinated together and were so friendly to all of my friends and family. I'd highly recommend Monique!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Thank you Nicole!
    I had such a good time working with you and your girls!
    I hope to work with you again and I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!