553 Bellevue Ave Unit 14, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Makeup By Mary Cadmus

Mary Cadmus is an expert in helping women to reflect their inner beauty through the use of make up.

She is an alumna of MAC Cosmetics where she practiced her art for sixteen years. There she ascended to the level of training the company's artists.

For twelve years, Mary served the designers at New York Fashion Week by making their models to spec. Additionally she has worked with a host of celebrities from Kim Kardashian to Steven Tyler and has been a key artist for high profile organizations like Broadway Bares.

Creating very personalized make up for boudoir shoots and weddings is a passion of Mary's. She connects easily with others and brings calm and professionalism to every shoot.

7 Reviews for Makeup By Mary Cadmus

Makeup By Mary Cadmus 6
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Hanjian · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

Mary was one of my favorite vendors of my wedding day! She helped our whole wedding party look fabulous and feel confident and comfortable as we got ready. Not only did she “get” the vision for my wedding look, she went above and beyond to bring it to life and make sure I was happy with it, both the day of my trial and the day of the wedding. Mary also made sure that my mother and three bridesmaids were happy with their individual looks and spent the extra time to make sure everyone looked and felt their best at every stage of the process, despite a variety of skin tones. Experienced, extremely proficient in her craft, and personable, I would recommend Mary to every bride and will definitely use her again for special events in the future!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Makeup By Mary Cadmus 7
    Makeup By Mary Cadmus 8
    Makeup By Mary Cadmus 9
    Makeup By Mary Cadmus 10
    Makeup By Mary Cadmus 11
    Makeup By Mary Cadmus 12

Kaitlin · Married on 06/18/2016

Mary has done my makeup for two black tie events in Newport, RI and she has made me feel so beautiful each time. I am not a big makeup person in general (not sure what I'm really doing and don't wear that much makeup) so I told Mary both times to just 'do her thing' and I've been really happy each time. She even had me try fake eyelashes and I surprisingly loved how they looked. Both times she asked me ahead of the event what I was going to wear/color/etc so she could think about what she wanted to do. She's my 'go to' for makeup and I want to schedule some time with her soon for a consult so I can get some help for my everyday makeup.

Sent on 05/23/2016

I can't say enough about makeup by Mary Cadmus. While most make up artists are quick to point out my flaws and how to cover/fix them (buy this, add this, cover this), Mary Cadmus is quick to point out my beauty and how to accentuate it. I have done make up sessions with Mary. She educated me and made sure I was confident in the use of all the techniques. I love getting ready for my day or night out and finally knowing what I am doing with my makeup and skin care. Most recently, Mary did the makeup for myself and entire bridal party. She quickly became best friends with my sisters and mothers! My mother and mother in law were hesitant to get their makeup done but Mary made them very comfortable. Months down the road I still hear my mom and sisters talk about things Mary said that made them feel and look beautiful. We all had very different features and skin types and Mary made us glow!
    Mary went above and beyond with scheduling. She saw how unknowing I was and offered day of suggestions and even coordinated day of with the hair stylist. I was really touched by this as I was turning into an overwhelmed bride and Mary calmed my nerves.
    Makeup by Mary Cadmus made a lasting impression on me!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Award

• Flawless Image Makeup
    Flawless Image Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Mary for over 8 years. She is professional, fun and madly creative. Her expertise and experience will help you feel at ease in knowing that you will look your best on your most important day. There are not many artists that I trust to be apart of my team, I don't think twice when asking Mary to come along on assignments with me. Book her, you won't regret it!

• 553 Bellevue Ave, Unit 14 Newport, 02840 See on map