San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

canyon and chad furnia
jenn donimari wedding photo 10
jenn donimari wedding photo 12
Makeup by Lynnette
michelle ko wedding bridal party
kj44
795df44a41efc84a Jenn wedding pic cropped
canyon and chad furnia

8 Reviews for Makeup by Lynnette

Kathryn · Married on 09/03/2016

Yes times a thousand! Lynnette did such a great job doing the make-up for my wedding, myself plus 6 bridesmaids. In addition to her incredible makeup skills, she did an awesome job listening to the needs of each bridesmaid- each lady looked beautiful and like themselves- which I think is important as we'll have these pictures forever! My makeup was exactly what I had envisioned, even though i changed up my eye shadow colors the day of :) I loved my final look and my makeup stayed on the whole night- even through a MJ/Prince dance-off! I think that speaks for itself. Lynnette was super easy to communicate with, timely both in response to questions/emails but also on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lynnette was simply amazing, professional, and lovely in every way! My Bridal party looked so stunning and each of them just told me how wonderful Lynnette was and how friendly. She really took the time to get to know everyone and ask what they would like or not like and took into consideration of the venue and the look we were going for. She was so professional from the time of talking to her on the phone and email to ask questions to even after the wedding! She arrived early and set everything up and was so organized. I highly recommend her for weddings and any other fun special occasions anyone may have!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2015

I contacted ‘Makeup by Lynnette’ about bridal makeup services for my December 2015 wedding. I was having difficulty finding a bridal makeup artist that could accommodate my plans. The owner Lynnette traveled to Sayulita, Mexico to do my makeup! I had a few ideas of what I wanted but decided to let her use her expertise for the trial. I could not have been happier with the results. The makeup work was flawless and she knew exactly how to enhance my features. On the day of my wedding, she was prompt, calming and positive. I absolutely loved the look she prepared and received many compliments, specifically on the makeup. Her beautiful work, professionalism and amazing personality made my experience with Makeup by Lynnette remarkable!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Award

Makeup by Lynnette FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes