Tallahassee, FL 32309 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Lydia

Hello and welcome to Makeup By Lydia! My name is Lydia Fillmon and I currently work at MAC (since 2008) cosmetics in Tallahassee, FL. This page will give you the opportunity to see some of the work that I have done, read reviews on my services from clients and see other vendors I reccommend here in Tallahassee. Makeup by Lydia is my own freelance business, based in Tallahassee, (will travel) that provides an assortment of facial beauty enhancement services such as, but not limited to: weddings (that can include full bridal parties), photo shoots, fashion shows, birthday parties, proms, theater/costuming and other special occasions. For complete details about my services and prices please send a direct message or email me at ldf11@my.fsu.edu for more information and quotes. Thank you for reviewing my page, and I hope to hear from you!

Follow Makeup by Lydia on

Makeup by Lydia 5
Makeup by Lydia 6
Makeup by Lydia 7

Chelsee · Married on 09/22/2018

Lydia was so friendly and excited for us all. Not my mention I felt like a whole new person when she was finished! If you want to look and feel flawless on your special day you should book with her!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I'm not sure why we can't leave higher than a 5 star review because Lydia literally deserves a billion stars!!! Not only does she make you look beautiful, she makes you feel BEAUTIFUL. She doesn't meet a stranger and goes above and beyond to make sure you love your look... trust me you're going to love your look. Her work speaks for itself. She will forever be my go to girl! Thank you again for making me and my girls look so GORGEOUS for my big day.

Makeup by Lydia 8

Kasey · Married on 05/12/2018

Rochelle did such an amazing job on my makeup. I would definitely recommend Makeup By Lydia to anyone.

• Black & Hue Photography
    Black & Hue Photography Wedding Photographers

Lydia has amazing talent, we are always excited when she is handling makeup for our brides because she makes life easy for us, and she's just a pleasure to be around. A true professional that is worth every penny.

• j & j weddings
    j & j weddings Wedding Photographers

Lydia does such beautiful work!!! Brides love her and we do too!

• Hair by Kaitlin Davidson
    Hair by Kaitlin Davidson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lydia does her job flawlessly! She has done my mKe up twice so far and I cannot wait for her to make my bridesmaids and I beautiful in a few weeks!