The Braided Blondie

Thomasville, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Braided Blondie is a wedding hair company operating out of Thomasville, Georgia. Owner Morgan Biddix has been passionate about hair for over five years and is dedicated to providing an unforgettable experience for newlyweds. Knowing that a wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, Morgan will do her utmost to provide clients with the hairstyle they have always dreamed of.

The Braided Blondie is committed to making every to-be-wed feel beautiful on the wedding day. Along with the intricate styling and romantic updos, Morgan specializes in hair coloring and extension applications for that extra glam. These offerings allow for added hairstyle varieties, ensuring that your dream look is achievable on the day. The services will also provide that additional element of surprise for family and friends as you walk down the aisle. Morgan can work on-site for the special day, assuring a calming environment before the ceremony. The stylist also provides hair trials for the newlywed to be to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the finished look before the big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Jen
    Jen C. Married on 10/24/2020

Great wedding hair vendor!

Morgan did an amazing job on my hair and all my bridesmaids hair! I loved the braids she incorporated into our hairdos! Thank you Morgan!
    Jenny J. Married on 10/03/2020

Effortless, fun & amazing

Morgan was phenomenal! I ended up changing the vision for my hair last minute and she was so accommodating and encouraging. I had some nerves the morning of my wedding, but Morgan helped calm them instantly. Her energy was uplifting and helped me get into excitement of the day. Thank you for making me feel beautiful Morgan. I appreciate you so much!
    Nicole D. Married on 05/23/2020

Bride and Wedding Party

Morgan was so great! She was able to make everyone's vision come to life! She was super flexible and more than willing to work with us and our constantly changing schedules. We all loved everything about our hair that day and the days leading up to the wedding. Love her and highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

The Braided Blondie 1
Exclusive

Pricing

The Braided Blondie Price Rates

Thomasville, Georgia Thomasville, GA, 31792
8282919612
Location of (The Braided Blondie)
Tallahassee, FL, 32301 See on map
Valdosta, GA, 31601 See on map
Albany, GA, 31701 See on map

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding