Makeup by Grace Nicole

Makeup by Grace Nicole

1 Review for Makeup by Grace Nicole

I discovered Grace on Instagram! I have been a fan of her work, and I decided to book a trial with her when I was scoping for venues in Oahu! There are several reasons why I absolutely adore and recommend Grace:
- She's professional, she's a perfectionist, and she takes great pride in her work
- She's tech savvy and she's responsive via e-mail, Instagram, and text messages
- She's a good listener. She really listens to what you want, what you like, and takes that all into account when she works on your hair and makeup
- She's punctual! She comes earlier than the start time. She also stays within the timeframe allotted per person. I ended up hiring her for my Mom, sister, and myself! My Mom and sister absolutely LOVED their makeup and hair. I've honestly never seen my Mom stare at herself in the mirror like that before. Everyone commented on how gorgeous we all looked!
- She uses quality products and even procures quality lashes to use for you to keep. She used "House of Lashes" brand on me, which were fabulous!
- She does AMAZING eyebrows! As my sister would say, "her eyebrows are always on FLEEK"! When she did my eyebrows, I didn't want to wash off my face. No matter how hard I try, I cannot replicate her work. She even made this useful tutorial to follow: https://youtu.be/0rnyjY8_d9Q
- Her pricing is reasonable, and honestly, her work is far more superior than the other artists that I looked up
- She leaves you packets for oil blotters, lipgloss and lipstick retouch samples that you can use throughout the day

- She is a talented artist! She's humble. She's awesome! I highly recommend her. I also hired her for my post - wedding shoot for hair & makeup as well! Everyone comments on how beautiful I looked. Thank you, Grace!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/1/15, 7 Reviews