Erika Jansen Beauty

Westbury, NY View map

Erika Jansen’s love of makeup started at a very young age beginning her career by working on friends and family. “Erika with a K” is now a sought after makeup artist with such industry leaders as Trish McEvoy and Laura Mercier.

Based in the Long Island/NYC Metro Area Erika has made a name for herself, becoming the Beauty Coordinator at the Viana Hotel & Spa, Inn at Great Neck and the Four Points Sheraton Plainview. Erika takes pride in her work and ensures that every client has her undivided attention. Time constraints are not part of a consultation. Working with a professional such as Erika will ensure that you leave completely satisfied.

Erika specializes in Bridal Makeup Artistry priding herself on the health of the skin first and foremost. Your level of comfort with makeup is most important if you are full on glam or a lip gloss and mascara kind of woman, Erika will make sure that you are completely comfortable in your own skin. “I don’t want to change who you are or what you look like, I want to enhance your beauty”

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Aurela
    Aurela P. Married on 06/05/2022

Aurela P. wedding

Where do I begin? From the very start, Erika was amazing. Very easy to work with, always available whenever I needed her, very flexible and understanding even when I changed my mind last minute about the make up. My self and the bridal party looked absolutely stunning thanks to her and Eva (the hair stylist). I love Erika. She was very energetic and funny even though we had to start at 5am. We stayed at Viana Hotel & Spa and it was very convenient to get ready there. Everything was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much. ❤
  • Leslie
    Leslie O. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!

Erika is a TRUE ARTIST! Erika provided the makeup for my wedding on October 9, 2021, for myself and my bridesmaids. Erika was such a pleasure to work with and really listened and understood the looks that we were all going for. Everyone in the bridal party looked STUNNING and she was such a pleasure to be around and spend the morning with during our getting ready process. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Erika for makeup styling for any events!!

Erika Jansen Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie is was such a pleasure working with your and your fabulous fun friends.
    🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/25/2021

The BEST of the BEST!!!

If you’re looking for the BEST of the BEST for wedding/event makeup, look no further than Erika. I was planning my wedding remotely, living in Florida with my venue on Long Island. Covid mixed with the difficulties of not knowing the area made planning extra difficult. After hours upon hours of searching online (Google, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) for a makeup artist for my wedding, I decided to reach out to the hotel we booked in Woodbury, New York (The Viana Hotel and Spa) for a referral. They put me in touch with Erika and for this I’m so lucky. The second I spoke to her and looked at her work online, I had a strong feeling that she was my girl. I could tell that she immediately got me and my vision. Little did I know at this early point that not only would Erica turn out to be the #1 most helpful person planning my wedding, make me look more beautiful than ever before, but that she would turn into a lifelong friend.

Hiring Erica was EVERYTHING and more than I could ever have imagined. I couldn’t believe when she told me that she coincidentally worked out of both Long Island and Delray Beach, Florida - so close to where I live - and offered to fly here to do my makeup trial since I wasn’t going to be in New York prior to my wedding. It was truly meant to be. When we met, we hit it off, and as expected, she captured my vision to the T. I was so excited that I found such a talented artist for my big day. Even more incredible was that for the next 8 months she held my hand with my wedding planning…suggesting local vendors, making phone calls to her local contacts when I was in need of certain wedding planning things (rehearsal dinner venues, limo companies, etc.) and was always 150% right there when I had a question about the area, logistics, etc. She was so incredibly thoughtful and always went above, beyond and seriously out of her way to help me, purely out of the graciousness of her heart. She truly was my lifeline in planning my out of state wedding and I will be forever grateful.

On my wedding weekend, she made everything perfect. She made me look so beautiful for my rehearsal dinner and just like in our trial, on my wedding day, she captured my vision perfectly. It wasn’t an easy feat as I was looking for a done up yet natural, soft, classy look - but Erica handles everything with ease and there’s nothing too difficult for such a talented artist. My husband loves me without makeup so he was worried that I’d look too done up and over the top but he loved my makeup just as much as I did! She made my bridesmaids look so beautiful as well.

Erica is a true rare gem and by far the most talented makeup artist in the New York City/Long Island/South Florida area. On top this, she’s an incredible listener, planner, implementer and such an amazing person.

If you’re able to book her as your makeup artist for your wedding or event, consider yourself extremely lucky. You will absolutely be blown away.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything, Erica. You deserve 1 Trillion Stars!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Erika Jansen Beauty 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

3398 Brush Hollow Rd Westbury, NY, 11590
Location of (Erika Jansen Beauty)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding