3398 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, NY 11590 Map · Phone number

About Erika Jansen Beauty

Erika Jansen’s love of makeup started at a very young age beginning her career by working on friends and family. “Erika with a K” is now a sought after makeup artist with such industry leaders as Trish McEvoy and Laura Mercier.

Based in the Long Island/NYC Metro Area Erika has made a name for herself, becoming the Beauty Coordinator at the Viana Hotel & Spa, Inn at Great Neck and the Four Points Sheraton Plainview. Erika takes pride in her work and ensures that every client has her undivided attention. Time constraints are not part of a consultation. Working with a professional such as Erika will ensure that you leave completely satisfied.

Erika specializes in Bridal Makeup Artistry priding herself on the health of the skin first and foremost. Your level of comfort with makeup is most important if you are full on glam or a lip gloss and mascara kind of woman, Erika will make sure that you are completely comfortable in your own skin. “I don’t want to change who you are or what you look like, I want to enhance your beauty”

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Erika Jansen Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• ANOZ Spa Boutique
  • A Soft Touch by Maria
  • Makeup By Danielle K
  • Erin McCabe Makeup
c674ecdc5abc6b9f M090317MT 0168
c674ecdc5abc6b9f M090317MT 0168

35 Reviews for Erika Jansen Beauty

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2020

Beautiful bridal work that lasts all day and night!

When choosing a bridal makeup artist, I looked for someone with experience with Asian clients and someone whose personality and energy I would want with me on my biggest day to date. Erika was the perfect choice. What spoke to me was her understanding of my vision to enhance beauty and not just transform my look. I don't normally wear makeup so it was important to me that when my groom sees me, or when we look back at our wedding pictures, that he sees an elevated me and the first thought is not - wow that's a lot of makeup.
    There are a lot of details to consider when being among the first to have a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic and Erika was thoughtful about social distancing work stations for my bridal party and me in the Viana Hotel and Spa salon. She wore a mask the whole time and my girls and I only took our mask off when she worked on the lower face. Her practices were hygienic - including clean brushes between clients, single use mascara wands, and option for her to use our own brushes from home if we felt uncomfortable.
    In the moments leading up to your wedding you want Erika who is kind, sensitive, and can help diffuse stress. Erika cares about her brides - she was the only vendor who sent me a text that she was thinking of me on the day of my original wedding prior to COVID 19 pandemic postponment, she sent another text to cheer me on the night before the wedding, and during the morning of the wedding when there was unanticipated drama she had the right words to turn down my panic level.
    I liked that Erika was always approachable, like a friend you could always text. And I could see the extra effort she takes, for example staying at the hotel the night before so there will be no issues with setting everything up bright and early.
    I am so pleased with her work and how personal the experience felt and definitely recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/27/2019

So awesome!

Erika is amazing. She is talented, listens to the clients' ideas and comfort levels, and she is so much fun! She had me, my mom and my girls laughing in the morning getting ready! I had a variety of girls' styles, some were used to wearing lots of makeup and some preferred it more light and Erika and her assistant adjusted to make everyone happy. I in particular have naturally thin eyebrows - always have, I've never waxed or threaded or anything, that's just what I'm stuck with. So I don't actually like big drawn on eyebrows because it changes me completely. Erika was reluctant since shaped eyebrows are the style now, but she listened to me and mixed colors to match my hair and she truly made me look and feel beautiful. Erika checked different lighting and different cell phone pictures to make sure that nothing photographed funny later when my guests would use their own devices. My makeup lasted through the day, into the evening and through my food truck hotel after party. I cannot say more good things about Erika and her work, I totally recommend calling her!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2019

Personable, attention to detail- true artist!

I just did my trial and I can’t even tell you how amazing I look and feel. My make up is TO DIE FOR. The look I went for is not a standard bridal look and she NAILED it! I now have another reason I can’t wait until I get married!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Erika Jansen Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• 3398 Brush Hollow Rd Westbury, NY, 11590 See on map
    Location of (Erika Jansen Beauty)