Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup by Erika Jansen

Erika Jansen’s love of makeup started at a very young age  beginning her career by working on friends and family. “Erika with a K” is now a sought after makeup artist with such industry leaders as Trish McEvoy and Laura Mercier.   Based in the Long Island/NY Metro Area Erika has made a name for herself, becoming the Beauty Coordinator at the Viana Hotel & Spa, Inn at Great Neck and the Four Points Sheraton Plainview. Erika takes pride in her work and ensures that every client has her undivided attention. Time constraints are not part of a consultation. Working with a professional such as Erika will ensure that you leave completely satisfied.   Erika specializes in Bridal Makeup Artistry priding herself on the health of the skin first and foremost. Your level of comfort with makeup is most important if you are full on glam or a lip gloss and mascara kind of woman, Erika will make sure that you are completely comfortable in your own skin. “I don’t want to change who you are or what you look like, I want to enhance your beauty”

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Airbrush Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (2)
Salon (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Erika is amazing !! She had done my friends makeup for her wedding a few years ago so I knew when I got married I wanted her for my wedding , I had an early start time for my wedding and she was early and ready to go with her team to make sure the morning went smoothly , she even came to my venue to do last minute touch ups to make sure we all looked amazing ! my makeup and bridesmaids makeup came out stunning !! She's great at what she does !!

Profile Picture Jen , 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is Erika is amazing, makeup was so perfect people didn't recognize me. Love her lip gloss too! My niece Cheryl Schroeder chose Erika and I'm so glad she did. If you don't go with Erika for your special day it's your own fault ladies

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Erika and her team made my Dream day a reality! The price of service was fair and she and her team were professional and friendly. Working with the viana hotel ( where we had our block reservation) Erika ensured our morning went flawlessly. I cannot thank her enough!! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/3/17, 1 Review