Naperville, IL 60565 Map · Phone number

lauren1
aly large
alyssa1 2
Makeup by Elisa, Inc.

11 Reviews for Makeup by Elisa, Inc.

• Amber

Amber Chavez · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful all day!

Elisa is great! Can't recommend enough. All my bridesmaids looked flawless even into the evening and after party! Definitely go with airbrush makeup ladies, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Krystina · Married on 09/16/2017

Elisa is the sweetest most beautiful person! She is my husbands cousin and did my makeup, my mothers, and my mother-in-laws, and we all looked like movie stars!! She has the most calming energy and the moment she walked in, I was at ease in a very busy, crazy morning! If you are a Chicago bride, have Elisa do your makeup on your special day, she is absolutely magnificent in every way!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

I have had the opportunity to have my makeup done by Elisa with Makeup By Elisa several times, beginning when I was a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding! Having recently been engaged at that point, I knew that I needed Elisa for my wedding day makeup and booked her very far in advance. I didn’t even have to try other makeup artists! When you are planning your wedding, you have to consider that many of your selected vendors will spend all day, or much of your day, with you and you need to select people you want to spend the day with! Elisa is a person I could hang out with anytime! She is so sweet, and extremely friendly, and having her around all day on my wedding day was like having another friend or bridesmaid there to share in the celebration and preparations! Not to only mention her sweet disposition, Elisa is also incredibly talented at makeup. She listens to your idea of makeup and provides recommendations and suggestions that best complement your personal style and makeup needs! As a girl who doesn’t love a lot of showy makeup, Elisa created a natural, romantic, and beautiful look for me on my wedding day. The makeup lasted all day long, including through a hot July day taking pictures outside, and sweating on the dance floor late into the night! I highly recommend Elisa for wedding makeup, engagement makeup, or any other occasion! I hope I’ll have a reason to see her again soon!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Makeup by Elisa, Inc. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup