Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup By Debbie Verver

Life is Beauty Full!!

Makeup By Debbie Verver
Hi- I am Debbie Verver. I have been doing makeup artistry for 24 years and I have many years experience in wedding makeup. I am extensively educated in color theory and application and offer airbrushing for that flawless, natural finish. I am most concerned with the bride being satisfied and making her look her absolute best for her most important day. I have great attention to detail and am committed to my profession and clients. I look forward to meeting you.

I am a native of Phoenix, Arizona. I am available to travel to your location or destination.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)

I hired Debbie for my best friends wedding & I couldn’t of been happier with the results! I loved my look, she matched what I wanted perfectly & my makeup & hair lasted all night! Thanks again Debbie!

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Debbie did my hair and makeup three weeks ago for our intimate elopement ceremony at Harley Davidson of Scottsdale. Because we live in Washington, I wasn’t able to meet with Debbie face to face or do a hair and makeup trial in advance. I appreciated that she communicated with me so well in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I was able to ask questions and send her photos to give her an idea of the look I wanted. She was always quick to respond and she was genuinely excited about our wedding theme. As a 50 year old bride, my goal was to look like the best version of myself on my wedding day. I also had a couple of specific requests for her – namely to make my eyes stand out and to soften my jawline. Debbie came to the dealership prior to the ceremony and did such a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup. The look she created for me was everything I had hoped for and even better than I ever could have imagined! In addition to feeling blissfully happy that day, I felt truly beautiful! Not only is Debbie a very talented hair and makeup artist, but she is also a terrific and fun person. I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with Debbie and I highly recommend her! Thank you, Debbie, for being part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie is the most amazing makeup artist! She wants to give you exactly the look you are going for and always makes us look fantastic. My family has been using her for over 15 years for different events, such as: prom, weddings, cotillions, and many more! We flew her to California just so we could have her do makeup for my sister's wedding. There is no one better to do makeup!

Profile Picture Robyn, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1294442298850 abbynorman2
220x220 sq 1294443007772 857531740kevanmonicawedding390
220x220 sq 1294443228334 tina3

2 ENDORSEMENTS
My team and I love working with Debbie Verver! Brides love her work and so do we. She knows exactly how to make a bride look the best and photographer really well. If you're looking for a make up artist Debbie has our vote. Tell her Celebrations by Amy Bacon sent you!

Debbie, I hear she is amazing. The techniques that she uses are greatly appreciated because you dont feel as if your overwhlemed with makeup. She does it just right, and clients will be happy at the end of the day. Makeup made to last and down perfectly!

Phoenix, AZ 85021   See On Map