Phoenix, AZ 85021 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Debbie Verver

Makeup By Debbie Verver
Hi- I am Debbie Verver. I have been doing makeup artistry for 24 years and I have many years experience in wedding makeup. I am extensively educated in color theory and application and offer airbrushing for that flawless, natural finish. I am most concerned with the bride being satisfied and making her look her absolute best for her most important day. I have great attention to detail and am committed to my profession and clients. I look forward to meeting you.

I am a native of Phoenix, Arizona. I am available to travel to your location or destination.

Tina3

Makeup By Debbie Verver 5
Makeup By Debbie Verver 6
Makeup By Debbie Verver 7

Brenda · Married on 01/17/2019

I hired Debbie for my best friends wedding & I couldn’t of been happier with the results! I loved my look, she matched what I wanted perfectly & my makeup & hair lasted all night! Thanks again Debbie!

• Chelsea

Chelsea Kartler · Married on 10/08/2018

Makeup artist for my wedding reception

Debbie is absolutely lovely to work with. She is a wonderful conversationalist and makes you look very beautiful - couldn't ask for more! She truly listened to my wants and ensured I was happy with my makeup. She even did my mom's makeup on the spot and we were both so pleased! Will definitely use her again and highly recommend her!

Jill · Married on 03/26/2018

Debbie did my hair and makeup three weeks ago for our intimate elopement ceremony at Harley Davidson of Scottsdale. Because we live in Washington, I wasn’t able to meet with Debbie face to face or do a hair and makeup trial in advance. I appreciated that she communicated with me so well in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I was able to ask questions and send her photos to give her an idea of the look I wanted. She was always quick to respond and she was genuinely excited about our wedding theme. As a 50 year old bride, my goal was to look like the best version of myself on my wedding day. I also had a couple of specific requests for her – namely to make my eyes stand out and to soften my jawline. Debbie came to the dealership prior to the ceremony and did such a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup. The look she created for me was everything I had hoped for and even better than I ever could have imagined! In addition to feeling blissfully happy that day, I felt truly beautiful! Not only is Debbie a very talented hair and makeup artist, but she is also a terrific and fun person. I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with Debbie and I highly recommend her! Thank you, Debbie, for being part of our special day!

Makeup By Debbie Verver FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

My team and I love working with Debbie Verver! Brides love her work and so do we. She knows exactly how to make a bride look the best and photographer really well. If you're looking for a make up artist Debbie has our vote. Tell her Celebrations by Amy Bacon sent you!

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

Debbie, I hear she is amazing. The techniques that she uses are greatly appreciated because you dont feel as if your overwhlemed with makeup. She does it just right, and clients will be happy at the end of the day. Makeup made to last and down perfectly!