Makeup by Courtney Olsen

Roseville, CA View map

Makeup by Courtney Olsen is based in Sacramento, California and provides on-site makeup services to the greater Sacramento area. She passionately provides makeup for Brides, wedding parties and special event clients. Owner and operator Courtney Olsen is an experienced professional makeup artist, who strives to make your beauty experience a relaxing and enjoyable one. Courtney's top priority is to work closely with you to successfully satisfy your makeup vision, and ensure that your wedding day is spent feeling beautiful and comfortable.

Makeup by Courtney Olsen's services are designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible; So makeup trials are available by request. Artist and client work together to create and perfect the right look for the big day. Services include: Trial Makeup, Dramatic Glam, Natural Glam, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup. Courtney happily travels on location and ensures a convenient and worry-free experience.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Stephanie
    Stephanie V. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing MUA ever!!!!!

I got my make up done by Courtney twice and I already booked my next appointment with her next month. I LOVED LOVED LOVED my make up. I couldn’t stop looking at my self and I couldn’t believe it was me. My make up was very flawless and it stayed the WHOLE NIGHT and I did not want to take it off. I received so many compliments and I was in “awe” of my make up the whole night. I love Courtney! She is super responsive and flexible! She is so easy to talk to and she has a super cute personality. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful! She is so accommodating and she listens to what type of look you are going for and it’s exactly how you picture it! I will recommend her till the death of me!!! Love her!!!
    Stephany Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing makeup artist & equally amazing human being!

Courtney was kind enough to travel about two hours distance for me when I needed a makeup artist for my brother's wedding. She was honest from the beginning about her travel fees which to me speaks a lot about her professionalism & overall honesty. On the day of the event she was there on time, her kit was well equipped, organized, & clean, she kept me in the loop about the steps & she was so easy to talk to. She will be doing my wedding makeup & I know she will impress me all over again. Do not hesitate to hire Courtney, she is just as talented as what you see on her social media pages. I cannot recommend her enough!!
    Gabriella Married on 09/26/2020

She was very sweet and made me feel like I knew her since forever.

She was keeping me calm in the end because I was getting nervous and she even fixed my bridesmaid eyelash malfunction and her makeup wasn’t even done by her. She was very thoughtful and had a vibrant personality.

Pricing

Makeup by Courtney Olsen Price Rates

Roseville, CA, 95747
Location of (Makeup by Courtney Olsen)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding