Roseville, CA 95747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Makeup by Courtney Olsen

Makeup by Courtney Olsen is based in Sacramento, California and provides on-site makeup services to the greater Sacramento area. She passionately provides makeup for Brides, wedding parties and special event clients. Owner and operator Courtney Olsen is an experienced professional makeup artist, who strives to make your beauty experience a relaxing and enjoyable one. Courtney's top priority is to work closely with you to successfully satisfy your makeup vision, and ensure that your wedding day is spent feeling beautiful and comfortable.

Makeup by Courtney Olsen's services are designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible; So makeup trials are available by request. Artist and client work together to create and perfect the right look for the big day. Services include: Trial Makeup, Dramatic Glam, Natural Glam, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup. Courtney happily travels on location and ensures a convenient and worry-free experience.

Follow Makeup by Courtney Olsen on
Bridesmaid with natural glam
92bd3b1a e43d 4491 a40e 6f66732710d7 51 1889237 157708603920931

8 Reviews for Makeup by Courtney Olsen

Gabriella · Married on 09/26/2020

She was very sweet and made me feel like I knew her since forever.

She was keeping me calm in the end because I was getting nervous and she even fixed my bridesmaid eyelash malfunction and her makeup wasn’t even done by her. She was very thoughtful and had a vibrant personality.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Stephanie

stephanie vega · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing MUA ever!!!!!

I got my make up done by Courtney twice and I already booked my next appointment with her next month. I LOVED LOVED LOVED my make up. I couldn’t stop looking at my self and I couldn’t believe it was me. My make up was very flawless and it stayed the WHOLE NIGHT and I did not want to take it off. I received so many compliments and I was in “awe” of my make up the whole night. I love Courtney! She is super responsive and flexible! She is so easy to talk to and she has a super cute personality. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful! She is so accommodating and she listens to what type of look you are going for and it’s exactly how you picture it! I will recommend her till the death of me!!! Love her!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Makeup by Courtney Olsen Pricing

Makeup by Courtney Olsen Price Rates

Makeup by Courtney Olsen FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 140
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup by Courtney Olsen 1
    Refer a friend, Get 10% off one service!

Wedding Wire Exclusive Deal:

Refer a friend, and you both get 10% off your upcoming makeup service! Once your friend books a future service- the discount is available for both of you! Thank you for the support of my business, I appreciate you so much!

• Roseville, CA, 95747 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Courtney Olsen)