6661 Stanford Ranch Rd suite L, Rocklin, CA 95677 Map · Phone number

About VAULT Salon

VAULT Salon is a full-service hair and makeup salon in Rocklin, California. They can do hair and makeup at your venue or in their salon for your convenience. They can accommodate a full wedding party in the salon with multiple stylists to make the process quicker. They have highly-trained stylists that stay up-to-date on the latest trends.

VAULT recommends a cut and/or color one week prior to your wedding, waxing three to five days before and a facial 7-10 days before your wedding. They design intricate and beautiful hair and makeup to fit your own style and let you shine. Lock in your look with VAULT. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

VAULT Salon 2
VAULT Salon 3
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful job and such a pleasure to work with!

I hired Rosie, the owner of Vault Salon, to do the hair and makeup for myself and 6 others for my wedding last month. She came with an assistant who did all of the curling, while Rosie did all the styling and makeup. The pair did a FANTASTIC JOB! I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The makeup and hair were just beautiful. My makeup looked amazing, I felt very glam, but not at all cakey or overdone. Even our mothers, who never wear makeup, thought their makeup looked natural and beautiful. Rosie was also able to get my hair to hold a curl for the entire day and night which I was so happy about. My hair is pin straight and every time it's been done (by myself or even professionally), it loses all curl within a matter of minutes. I am so impressed by her talent with both hair and makeup.

Rosie and her assistant were also an absolute pleasure to work with. They are so friendly, personable and flexible. Everyone was engaged in conversation throughout the entire getting ready process, which was a great way to de-stress and start your wedding day. Rosie is also incredibly responsive to email and very forward with everything, which was a breath of fresh air compared to other vendors we worked with.

On top of their stunning work, the two work so incredibly fast. We were able to get through all 7 of us in under 4 hours (and we took a break for lunch!). It was just amazing how quickly they are able to do everything. And don't mistake their swiftness for sloppy or bad work, Rosie is truly skilled and everyone looked amazing.

I am so happy with how everything turned out. Not only is her work beautiful, but Rosie is an amazing person and so easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for special event hair and makeup. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    VAULT Salon 4
    VAULT Salon 5
    VAULT Salon 6

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

I enjoyed working with Vault Salon. I had Rosie do my make up for my wedding and she did an amazing job. She was there on time, communicated well,and she gave me the look I was going for on my big day! I could not be happier and would highly recommend working with Vault Salon! Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2012

Rosie was a great hair stylist and makeup artist. She was very flexible and let me come in for multiple different hair trials. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and my hair turned out exactly, even better, than I wanted it to!

Sent on 11/09/2012

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 6661 Stanford Ranch Rd suite L, suite L Rocklin, California, 95677 See on map