Make Me Up Summer

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

Hello!!! I am so glad you are here. It looks like you have a special day ahead!

Make Me Up Summer was established to bring couture makeup artistry and creativity to the canvas of skin and make every woman feel absolutely BEAUTIFUL for some of life's most memorable moments.

​Your wedding day is a story and I love being able to tell YOURS through styling. It's so important to me that I get to know your personal style, inspiration, color palette, dress designer, florals, and personality, so together, we can create a custom bridal look just for you.

​To make your Wedding Day vision a reality, MMUS offers Airbrush Makeup. Traditional Couture Makeup, Hair Styling, and customizable additions such as individual and strip lashes, tattoo coverage, and clip-in hair extensions.

For packages and availability, please feel free to e-mail me any time.

I am excited to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS!

Xo,

Summer

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Lauren Married on 12/01/2018

Summer Is Amazing

After much consideration and looking at different makeup and hair artists, hiring Summer and her team, was the best decision I made. She is so talented but more than that, she went above and beyond what a "typical" makeup artist does. I have never felt so pampered and beautiful as I did on my wedding day. The look on my grooms face as I walked down the asile is exactly what I had been dreaming of. Summer stayed longer than she was supposed to just to make sure that everyone was perfect and we all felt her "special" touch throughout my wedding day. I would recommened her to anyone getting married especially if you want to be pampered on your wedding day.
    Alina Married on 05/05/2018
    Summer and Dawn are AMAZING. I've never been one to love getting my hair and makeup done and 100% of the time have always ended up fixing or redoing my look. On the day of my wedding, I didn't fix one thing. I had a trial-run a few months before my wedding and strongly recommend taking the time to do one. It's worth every penny. On the day of my wedding, after sharing my post trial-run notes with Summer, she took my look into her hands and gave me exactly what I wanted without me being able to articulate it or needing to show her inspiration photos. My makeup was better than anything I could have ever imagined. Letting go and trusting her seemed scary but I am so happy I did because it turned out incredible. She seriously knows what she's doing. My makeup and hair also lasted all night with minimal to no touchups! Most importantly, Summer is awesome. She is so easy to work with and truly understands how stressful the big day is. She was there for me throughout the process and my hair/makeup was one thing I knew I would not need to stress over. My entire bridal party was so happy overall and I am eternally grateful to Summer and Dawn for making my big day amazing!

Make Me Up Summer's reply:

Alina,
    First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this! It means the world to me. It was an honor to share in your Wedding Day! You were absolutely breathtaking and I wish I could have seen the look on Taylor's face when he saw you for the first time.

Thank you for trusting me with your look. I know first hand how scary that can be. You were a dream to work with and I wish you all the happiness as you embark on this new and amazing chapter in your life. If you ever need anything... you know where to find me! XOXOX And don't forget to send me pictures.
    Kelly Married on 08/11/2017
    Summer was amazing!! She did my makeup as well as 4 of my bridesmaids and my mom. She made me feel so beautiful and all of my bridesmaids/Mom loved their makeup as well. She was very efficient with timing on the day of and made me feel very calm and relaxed like we had all the time in the world! Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jake & Callan
    17 photos · 09/15/2018

Design by Laney Design by Laney Wedding Invitations

I LOVE working with Summer and her team! They show up on time, respond to emails quickly, and are extremely talented and fun to be around! They will liven up your wedding day, as well as bringing out your own natural beauty!

Grape Soda Photography Grape Soda Photography Wedding Photographers

Summer is a true artist that cares about making her client feel amazing on their special day! I love her ability to bring out each brides inner beauty and help them shine!

Dallas, 75240
Location of (Make Me Up Summer)
Dallas Dallas, TX, 75240

Always Open

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding