Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Make It Count Entertainment

Rated the #2 DJ in Fairfax, VA!

Make It Count Entertainment is a professional DJ service based in Centreville, VA. We pride ourselves on being professional and easy to work with, as well as knowing how to let loose and have a good time so that you can, too!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (10)
Microphones (9)
Uplighting (4)
One Event Per Day (2)

I cannot say enough positive things about Bryan. He was very easy to work with and had so many great recommendations based on the type of feel we were looking for for our big day! Bryan was very flexible with us and made himself available whenever we had any questions. If you’re looking for a laid back DJ that really wants you and your guest to have a great night, Bryan is your guy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bryan was an amazing wedding DJ. He was very flexible when mid-reception we asked him to switch up the music to a different genre. He also started the reception music earlier, as our cocktail hour needed to be sped up. I highly recommend him for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Where to start? – Brian is absolutely amazing! He is super responsive and professional. He helped me with my timeline, listened to my wants and provided great suggestions for parts of the evening that I hadn’t thought about. I honestly cannot say enough great things about Brian and his company. Book him! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christina , 5/28/17, 5 Reviews

Rommie and Lili's Wedding

6 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I can't stop referring all my brides to Bryan! He is such an amazing DJ. He is not over the top and yet also very engaging...the perfect combination for a great reception! He is professional, prompt and fun to work with. Please contact him today before he is booked for your big day!

Bryan is a phenomenal DJ and MC! I have worked with him multiple times and he always does a fabulous job bringing the party to the dance floor! He is full of life and energy, something you definitely want in a DJ! I always recommend him to my couples, because he is absolutely wonderful!

Events