Makayla Casey Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

Makayla Casey Photography is a wedding photography business located in Lake Worth, Florida. Owner Makayla is the woman behind the camera. She understands how stressful planning a wedding can be, as she has been through the process herself. But, knowing this, she is here to help in any way she can. With more than five years of experience in the industry, she knows all the tricks of the trade that will keep the experience fun, productive, and memorable.

Specializing in timeless and authentic photography, Makayla Casey Photography can offer a variety of services to couples on their big day. As she only works one event per day, you will have the benefit of Makayla's full attention. In addition to photographing your wedding, Makayla can lend her skills for boudoir shoots, engagement sessions, trash-the-dress shoots, and wedding portraits. Your final images will be delivered to you as prints and albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley L. Married on 11/17/2022

Such an amazing photographer

Makayla was such an amazing and professional photographer to have do my best friends surprise proposal. Great at communicating and was the best at helping us brainstorm how it would all happen the day of.

Makayla Casey Photography's reply:

Aww Ashley it was so much fun! I still remember the nerves of that morning! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Nathalie A. Married on 11/01/2022

Highly recommend!

Makayla’s work ethic and sweet personality really sets her apart from so many other photographers! She was such a pleasure to work with and I couldn’t be happier with our photos! She does not miss capturing the perfect moments from every angle. Thank you Makayla!

Makayla Casey Photography's reply:

OMG! Love love working with you Nat! Thank you for your sweet words and for supporting me all along the way. Lucky to know you!
    Randi B. Married on 10/29/2022

Quality Service & Deliverables

So grateful that I met Makayla. She is flexible, creative, and my photos came out beautifully! 10/10 recommend.

Makayla Casey Photography's reply:

Aww Randi! So lucky to have met YOU! It's been so lovely getting to work together! Excited to see what the future brings us :)
  • illustration stars

Makayla Casey
Makayla Casey
Owner/Head Photographer

Hey I'm Makayla!

I grew up mainly in front of the camera. I was really into modeling and acting and all that jazz... but back in 2014, my family hosted an exchange student for the summer. She brought a nice, amateur camera to take pictures of her travels, and little did I know that it would introduce me to a new passion and now full-time career of mine. After that summer, you wouldn't see me without a camera!

Yet, when I am not behind the camera or working on my businesses, you can find me outside & in nature. You can always find us on a boat, in the woods, or planning our next fun trip. My fiance, Alejandro and our dog, Oakley are the best & my favorite companions I could have asked for.

Lately, I have also found myself loving wedding planning… but not as a profession, just for my own plans! Alejandro & I were engaged back in October 2021 and we are slowly but surely piecing things together for our big day!

I would love to get to know you now! Send me a message and let’s chat! :)

Villa Woodbine
The Ben, Autograph Collection
4.7 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

8100 Lake Worth Rd. Lake Worth, FL, 33467
Location of (Makayla Casey Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding