Kyle, TX 78640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry

We started operating full time in May of 2016 and by the end of the year had worked over 40 weddings and performed services on over 300 happy clients. This year already we have over 100 weddings on the books with inquiries daily. We definitely encourage your diligence in choosing the best artist for you, however we do operate on a first come first serve basis and even though we may have availability for your date now, without a secure booking, we cannot hold. Please just keep that in mind!

We have 4.9-5 star ratings from every bride, vendor, or client we've ever worked with and not only are we a featured vendor on Wedding Wire, but we also won The Couples Choice Award in the makeup and hair category for 2017. We are the preferred makeup and hair vendor for 3 event planners, 9 venues, and 13 photographers all within the Houston, Austin, and Hill Country Area. We have had our work published on multiple exclusive blogs as well as most recently published print.

Follow Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry on

Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry 5
Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry 6
Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry 7

Margarita · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Makael's professionalism and quality sets her to a leading position in the industry! She connected with me to give me exactly what I wanted: strongly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2016
  • Lindsay

Lindsay First · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing work and people!!!

I have Danni and Lauren to thank for making me feel my absolute best on my wedding day! They also made all of my bridesmaids look effortlessly gorgeous. I had a diverse group of girls with all skin tones and hair types and Danni and Lauren did a fantastic job of capturing and enhancing their beauty. I was so so impressed with their services. Also, they were genuinely kind and easy to be around!! They gave us great makeup tips for the future.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Gregory · Married on 06/08/2019

So glad I booked Blush'd!

Blush’d was amazing to work with! My hair and makeup artists were Myra and Miriam and they were awesome! They listened to what I wanted, made tweaks as we went along, and made me feel absolutely beautiful in the end. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their look and I even have friends booking Blush’d for their weddings after seeing what great work they did at mine. They are organized, professional, and extremely talented. I will 100% recommend Blush’d to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Uptown Events & Travel
    Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

Makael truly loves making brides beautiful on their special day. She goes above and beyond to ensure your hair and makeup is exactly what you envision!

• Hill Country Cakery
    Hill Country Cakery Wedding Cakes

Makael is a true artist. She is amazing at what she does. I got to watch her in action during a recent photo shoot, and she is a natural at her craft. I highly recommend Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry for a glamorous look.

• Peach Creek Ranch
    Peach Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We here at Peach Creek Ranch are so extremely grateful to have worked with Makael! Makael has a beautiful soul inside and out! She is so tentative to every individual's needs, and understands that every girl has different expectations for her hair and makeup. Well, let me tell y'all, Makael strives beyond all else... She exceeds everyone's expectation ten-fold with her beautiful artistry. Peach Creek Ranch CANNOT WAIT to work with her again!

• Kyle, 78640 See on map