48 Wesy Bayaud Avenue, Denver, CO 80223 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Majestik Wedding Films

It's my goal to give you the goosebumps. More than anything, I want to create a life-long memory for you that is even more beautiful than your wedding day itself. The joy, the laughter, the smiles, the tears. Inspired storytelling.

I've had the honor of capturing more than 250 weddings. Colorado is home, but I have traveled the globe. Born in Upstate New York, I went college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and had the good fortune to live in great places like St. Thomas, Vermont, and Hawaii. I am a traveler, musician and adventurer. I like espresso, reuben sandwiches, funk music, and hanging out in Denver and Breckenridge with my girlfriend Lauren and our awesome community of friends. I pride myself in being a positive, personable, free-spirited person, and I try to bring that energy to my work.

The most important thing I've learned in life so far = it's all about the people that you meet. Rocco, Holden, Darren, and I deeply value our relationships with our couples, and strive to bring a calming and positive energy to your wedding day. Our films reflect the essence of you as a couple. The music is hand selected to perfectly fit your day.

I take great pride in creating something that you will watch, over and over, throughout the course of your lives together. We would be honored to be there with you on your big day, so get in touch so we can grab a coffee or a beer, and get to know each other!

Chris Bramley, Filmmaker and Creative Director, Majestik Wedding Films

Follow Majestik Wedding Films on

• Videos 7

65 Reviews for Majestik Wedding Films

Logan · Married on 09/23/2017

I couldn't possibly recommend Chris Bramley more strongly or sincerely. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding on film, and the videos that he provided for us afterward we will cherish forever. He and his associate were both very professional and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Personally, he is a very friendly guy and his easygoing nature helps you to feel more at ease during a day that is wonderful but also stressful. We heard nothing but positive feedback as well from other vendors and our wedding guests. One of the best wedding decisions that we made was hiring Chris!

Aditya · Married on 02/11/2017

We were initially debating whether or not to have a videographer for our wedding in India. And we are so glad we decided to do it, especially with Chris! He accompanied us to India and created a gorgeous 10min video of the wedding weekend, one that we love going to back to watch time and again (something I never thought I'd do with a wedding video). He particularly was able to capture the essence of the each event in the Indian wedding, with just the right amount of footage, not too long, and not too short! Thank you so much, Chris, we are thrilled that you could make the short trip all the way to India and be part of our wedding!!

Majestik Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download