Glen Allen, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,050
Availability Check your date

About Mahogany Hill Weddings

Mahogany Hill Weddings, based in Richmond, Virginia, is a wedding planning company. Founder Kendall focuses on day-of wedding coordination so that the couple can relax and have fun on their big day, rather than worrying about the details. They are available to service weddings in the Richmond, Virginia, area, but can also aid couples from Washington, D.C., to Virginia Beach, Virginia. Kendall considers the couple’s connection to be the most important aspect of the day and strives to make it the center of her planning.

Mahogany Hill Weddings, alongside day-of coordination, can also offer 90-day partial planning services. Kendall can manage the entire wedding weekend, including tidying up after the wedding, so that the couple can focus on starting married life. Before the wedding, however, comes the proposal, and Kendall’s services are available to plan the perfect engagement. Larger weddings can benefit from Kendall’s assistant to aid her in tying up any loose ends. Some weeks after the wedding, couples can sit down with this planner for a final wrap up meeting for any final queries. Some of the features of this company include:

• Digital Wedding Planning Kit
  • Customized timelines and to-do lists
  • Assistance with design
  • Vendor referrals and coordination
  • Day-of essentials kit
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Budget assistance
  • Honeymoon planning assistance
  • Vendor meeting attendance, if needed
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Mahogany Hill Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sunshine Events by Debbie
0f8a6404 51 1026021 160277702652242

4 Reviews for Mahogany Hill Weddings

• Violet

Violet P. · Married on 03/27/2021

A saving grace for a Covid couple!

Kendall was a saving grace for us on our wedding day! We were well aware moving forward in the middle of a pandemic that things wouldn’t be easy but if we didn’t have Kendall and her assistant with us, I really don’t know what we would have done! She was a great stand in for anything we needed done at any time. Not only is she organized, calm cool and collected, but she’s so fun! We truly loved having her around she really was great work with through all the ups and downs of planning a wedding during a pandemic. She was extremely kind and patient through the whole process and I honestly couldn’t have been more impressed. She kept us on track throughout the night and really was a huge factor why our day went so smoothly. I was beyond impressed to see how she had transformed our venue with my diy decor. As a type A person, I am usually the one in charge of organizing everything. That’s why it was a must to have a professional I TRUSTED on my wedding day to see to it that it went smoothly so I didn’t stress myself out too much and Kendall and he team outdid any expectations I had!!! If you are even contemplating on a day of coordinator, my advice to you is 1) DO IT RIGHT NOW and 2) AND USE MAHOGANY HILL WEDDINGS! They are more affordable then some others I looked into and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Mahogany Hill Weddings's reply:

It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day! You have a beautiful story and family! Wishing you many years of love and happiness 💜

• Rachel

Rachel G. · Married on 10/03/2020

Such an amazing person!

Kendall was amazing! Me and my husband had no idea what we were doing when planning a wedding and knew from the beginning we needed to look at getting a wedding coordinator. She helped calm our nerves every time we talked to her and she was so helpful! We had two face to face meetings and multiple zoom meetings, not to mention a bunch of emails back and forth. She was there every step of the way to make sure that our wedding went smoothly. On the day before and day of she was a total blessing to have. Everyone who interacted with her said how pleasant she was and she made sure that our wedding was one time. She always made sure we were okay and had everything we needed. Kendall is exactly who I pictured when looking for a coordinator as she was VERY well organized, quickly responds, and so very knowledgeable. She worked well with all of our vendors also! I truly cannot say enough about her and she was such a vital part of our wedding and what made it the best day ever!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Mahogany Hill Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We loved every bit of your wedding day and wish you both so many years of love and great inside jokes 😉💜

Monique H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Terrific day of coordinator

Kendall provided a detailed timeline that kept everything on track for the wedding day. While I was upstairs getting ready, I did not have to worry about what was going on downstairs. She checked in with me periodically to make sure I had everything I needed. She checked in with all the vendors the week of the wedding to ensure everyone was on board and provided the timeline to them. She provided a great DJ recommendation that we hired. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Mahogany Hill Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding day was a highlight of our year. We wish you many years if love and adventures together!

Mahogany Hill Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1050
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1450
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Glen Allen Glen Allen, VA, 23060 See on map
    Location of (Mahogany Hill Weddings)