Mahogany Bridal Weddings and Events

Vallejo, CA View map
$1,350 Package Price

$1,350 Package Price

Its your day and it should be special and Unique!!. Let us help you every step of the way. We offer special and unique style wedding planning, and Day of Wedding coordinating services. Every little detail matters and organization is key!. Mahogany Bridal will help take away the stress of your special day! Looking forward to making your dreams come true.

Please email for more info Mahoganybridalstyling@gmail.com

• I
    Ileita Married on 06/01/2017
    Hanaya was extremely helpful in helping have my dream wedding! She was very flexible in working with me, and since I didn't find her until the last minute, she had a lot to learn in a short period of time. I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing that I was in good hands. I was thoroughly impressed!
    Starlet Married on 10/07/2016
    Hanaya flew all the way to Hawaii to help me with my special day. From picking my dress to styling and jewelry she was amazing. She made sure everything was in order and that the day ran smoothly and decently. I definitely recommend her and appreciate all of her assisitance. She made sure my day was very special. Thank you again Hanaya

Vallejo, 94590
Location of (Mahogany Bridal Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding