North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Magnum Opus Events

Magnum Opus Events is a wedding-planning company operating out of North Arlington, New Jersey, also serving the New York City area. Owners Patrick Butler and Glenn Klein together have more than 30 years of experience in events and hospitality and specialize in providing full-service planning services. They work carefully with to-be-weds to craft unforgettable experiences that accurately reflect the couple’s one-of-a-kind love.

Magnum Opus Events has numerous customizable wedding packages available to accommodate various requirements and pricing preferences. Patrick and Glenn are able to assist with a range of wedding-related events, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Their vast wedding-planning experience involves organizing civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, and other celebrations. Besides full and partial planning, these wedding planners offer services such as budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, guest-list creation, timelines, vendor referrals, and more.

Follow Magnum Opus Events on

4 Reviews for Magnum Opus Events

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Destination Wedding Dream Come True

My husband and I planned a destination wedding at Beaches Turks and Caicos. While the resort offers a great program and support, we knew we needed a professional looking out for us throughout the planning process and during our resort experience. Hiring Magnum Opus was the BEST decision we could have made. While working with Beaches, you are assigned one contact while preplanning and a completely different team onsite. This stressed me and my husband out to no end, but Patrick and Glenn were there for us through each detail and new development that occurred. When we arrived on site, we connected them with the Beaches team and the guys took it from there. We literally had no worries from that point on. They had an extremely detailed plan which they kept us on at all times and ensured we arrived on time for each event. On the wedding day, they guided our entire wedding party and guests through every point of the ceremony and reception to perfection. I know my guests were impressed with how they worked with the resort staff and my husband and I could not be more grateful to them.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Magnum Opus Events's reply:

Jenn and Dean, we loved working on your wedding and the extra challenge of hosting it at Beaches was an amazing experience. Thank you for trusting us to deliver you both a stress-free celebration! We look forward to your many anniversaries to come!
  • Laura

Laura Baxter · Married on 06/25/2016

Best wedding decision!

Having Glenn and Patrick for our wedding was invaluable! They possess great communication skills, professionalism, and organization. Glenn was such a calming presence throughout planning and especially on our wedding day. They worked with all of the vendors leading up to and the day of our wedding, so that it was one less thing for us to worry about. The set up was absolutely gorgeous- Glenn made sure every idea we had came to life. He made sure we had every little thing we needed the day of without being intrusive. I can honestly say our wedding day was completely flawless and exactly what we imagined, all thanks to Glenn and Patrick. Best decision we made!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Magnum Opus Events's reply:

Laura and Bryce,
    Thank you for your kind words, we loved working with you and your family on your wedding. You chose an amazing venue with endless beauty but nothing compared to the love you two share and it was very apparent to all who witnessed your special day!

Magnum Opus Events Pricing

Magnum Opus Events Price Rates

Magnum Opus Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map
    212.729.0469 (Phone number)
    Location of (Magnum Opus Events)