Magnum Opus Events Reviews

4 Reviews for Magnum Opus Events

• Cassie

Cassie Moyer · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect Experience!

I cannot say enough about Patrick and Glenn! Their professionalism and attention to detail are second to none. Our wedding experience was made so much better by having them with us throughout. Patrick and Glenn thought of every item on our To Do List before it even occurred to us to start planning for it. On the day of our wedding, every single detail was perfect! They took care of us from top to bottom. I would HIGHLY suggest that anyone who can work with them... does so!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Destination Wedding Dream Come True

My husband and I planned a destination wedding at Beaches Turks and Caicos. While the resort offers a great program and support, we knew we needed a professional looking out for us throughout the planning process and during our resort experience. Hiring Magnum Opus was the BEST decision we could have made. While working with Beaches, you are assigned one contact while preplanning and a completely different team onsite. This stressed me and my husband out to no end, but Patrick and Glenn were there for us through each detail and new development that occurred. When we arrived on site, we connected them with the Beaches team and the guys took it from there. We literally had no worries from that point on. They had an extremely detailed plan which they kept us on at all times and ensured we arrived on time for each event. On the wedding day, they guided our entire wedding party and guests through every point of the ceremony and reception to perfection. I know my guests were impressed with how they worked with the resort staff and my husband and I could not be more grateful to them.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Magnum Opus Events's reply:

Jenn and Dean, we loved working on your wedding and the extra challenge of hosting it at Beaches was an amazing experience. Thank you for trusting us to deliver you both a stress-free celebration! We look forward to your many anniversaries to come!
  • Laura

Laura Baxter · Married on 06/25/2016

Best wedding decision!

Having Glenn and Patrick for our wedding was invaluable! They possess great communication skills, professionalism, and organization. Glenn was such a calming presence throughout planning and especially on our wedding day. They worked with all of the vendors leading up to and the day of our wedding, so that it was one less thing for us to worry about. The set up was absolutely gorgeous- Glenn made sure every idea we had came to life. He made sure we had every little thing we needed the day of without being intrusive. I can honestly say our wedding day was completely flawless and exactly what we imagined, all thanks to Glenn and Patrick. Best decision we made!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Magnum Opus Events's reply:

Laura and Bryce,
    Thank you for your kind words, we loved working with you and your family on your wedding. You chose an amazing venue with endless beauty but nothing compared to the love you two share and it was very apparent to all who witnessed your special day!
  • Alyson

Alyson Debondt · Married on 04/07/2013

No detail too small

I have attended multiple events planned by this amazing duo and they are all the same - flawless! So much care goes into every special day and Patrick and Glenn's professionalism, trade experience, and unflappability are second to none.

Sent on 03/30/2020