Magnolia Events

Mount Juliet, TN View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Magnolia Events is a wedding planning company based in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. Owner and operator Ashley Moore dedicates herself to creating unique and memorable events that leave a lasting impression on all that attend. Ashley works diligently to provide couples with a stress-free planning experience, allowing them to truly enjoy their engagement.

Magnolia Events offers a wide range of services to ensure that every element of your day can be carefully considered. Packages range from full event design to partial planning services to day-of coordination. Consultations are available, allowing couples the opportunity to share inspiration and ideas with their planner. Collaborating closely with her clients, Ashley is on hand from the preliminary planning stages and is available to attend meetings with vendors and venues. Other services offered include:

• Vendor recommendations
  • Seating charts
  • Room layout
  • Venue coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Anna
    Anna Married on 06/04/2022

We are so grateful!!

Ashley is so personable, detail-oriented, and responsive. She had many recommendations, and we put together a vendor team that could NOT be beat!! I so encourage any couples to use Magnolia Events' full services - everything looked beautiful, and even more importantly my husband and I and all of our guests were able to enjoy a truly beautiful day.
  • Courteney
    Courteney Married on 05/07/2022

Having Ashley apart of your big day is a must!

From day 1 Ashley was super helpful in providing guidance and support with helping us choose vendors that would fit our needs given our budget. Her creativity and attention to detail is amazing - there are many times she’s saved me from making mistakes throughout the process and I genuinely can’t imagine not working with Magnolia Events. I was a COVID bride and was honestly discouraged from the process, but Ashley really helped me in making the process easy and seamless. The event itself was a dream come true. My guests have so many compliments. Other vendors I spoke to before making a decision, didn’t have the passion in their voice like Ashley, which is why I chose Magnolia, and wow, did that passion for love and wedding planning shine through from start to finish. She’s an angel, and I could absolutely go on and on about how she goes above and beyond. Anytime I run into a bride to be in the area I will absolutely recommend Ashley hands down.
    Emily U. Married on 01/22/2022

Maid of Honor

I found Ashley through a close friend! I reached out to Ashley about my idea for a bachelorette party and she went above and beyond to make my vision come to life! She was so easy to communicate with and provided me with so much guidance! She sourced supplies (ie, balloons, custom cookies, cups, drinks) at a low cost and then gathered / set everything up prior to our arrival. Highly recommend!!

Team

Ashley  Moore
Ashley Moore
Owner

Wife & mom of 2 boys. I love coffee, traveling & I enjoy entertaining my friends and family.

The reason I enjoy planning events & special occasions for clients is because when I was younger my mom always made sure that EVERYONE was made to feel special on their day; whether it was a wedding shower, birthday party, or baby shower, she always went over the top on the details & made sure everything was spectacular.

It brings me so much joy to work with couples & help with the planning of their special day because I see how much happiness it brings to them on the day of & for years to come!

Mt. Juliet Mount Juliet, TN, 37122
(615) 549-8442
Location of (Magnolia Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding