Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number

About Magic Light Photography

Stunning wedding photography blending photojournalistic and traditional styles mixing color and black and white images. I will create for you complete photodocumentation of your wedding with beautiful pictures telling the story of your most happy day. You will receive all your pictures on high resolution photo CDs. Save hundreds using your "digital negatives" to create your own albums and reprints! I will meet with you in your home so you may review my portfolio and ask all your questions in a no obligation interview. - Ralph Anderson, photographer.

P 2880 29
P 2880 29
CopyofShutanSunset

22 Reviews for Magic Light Photography

Erin · Married on 09/08/2012

Can't say enough about Ralph Anderson. He was friendly, easy to work with, and got amazing pictures of all the right moments at the wedding. Not to mention, we lost the air conditioning partway through the reception due to a power outage, and he continued working his tail off during the heat. We are so pleased with the pictures. Incredibly, Ralph gives the bride and groom the rights to the photos after the wedding. We're able to print as many pictures as we want, without having to order them or pay for prints. I have never heard of another wedding photographer who does this. I would hire Ralph again in a second.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Denise · Married on 06/12/2011

Ralph was absolutely wonderful to work with. He is the apitomy of professionalism and courtesy. On our wedding day we had tornado warning and torrential downpours, but Ralph pulled through and got all the family shots we wanted and a few of my husband and I before the rains hit. Once the storm had passed Ralph took my husband and back out to take more shots by the bay. His prices are also outstanding, he gives you ALL the pics he shoots, AND all the rights to reprint them where and when you want. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to capture the memories of our day! Thank you Ralph!!!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2011

Ralph Anderson of Magic Light Photography was great to work with, and I highly recommend him to any brides looking for a photographer in the Baltimore area! He was very friendly and professional. On my wedding day he took lots of nice posed shots, along with a lot of candid shots. When he took the candid shots we hardly even knew he was there, which is a good quality in a photographer. We received our photos four weeks after the wedding, and let me just say wow!! They look unbelievable, I can tell that he worked really hard for us. Ralph has a true talent for capturing the most flattering aspects of people. You are given the rights to all of your pictures, which is another benefit that you won't find everywhere. I honestly can't say enough nice things about my experiences with Ralph or about the quality of my wedding photos, I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/26/2011