Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Maggie Austin Cake

• Z

Sheila · Married on 10/11/2014

My guests raved about how good the cake was! I'm not surprised, as after the tasting we had during the wedding planning, I knew their cakes were not just all looks, but seriously delicious. Had a hard time narrowing down the flavors to 3, as everything I tried was just so good. With a portfolio like Maggie's, I was expecting somebody snobby. I was very impressed with how humble and modest she was when I met her during the tasting. I communicated with Jessica a lot on the pricing, delivery, etc. and she was super nice and accommodating. I'm pretty lucky to have had them make my cake at my wedding (I understand that Maggie Austin's pricing has changed quite a bit since then)!

Sent on 06/03/2015

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! Gorgeous piece of art and tastes amazing!!!! Worth every penny! :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

My cake was not only beautiful but tasted amazing! It was unique and classic all at the same time. Highly recommend. Her design was beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/13/2013