Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Madame Butterfly, aka Madame Bridal (online)

64 Reviews for Madame Butterfly, aka Madame Bridal (online)

Esther · Getting married on 03/09/2025

It was a great environment. I couldn't have been happier with my dress. They offered to make adjustments for any dress I found but I didn't need it. They gave me a deal, like 50 dollars off! In addition they were very nice and helpful, the dress even came with free earring! Would definitely recommend to anyone and will come back for anything else I need.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Hilary · Married on 10/29/2017

What a selection! My mother & I visited Madame bridal to search for a dress for her for my wedding. There was an abundance of options for the specific color we were looking for. We decided on the very first dress she tried on! The shop owner, Albert, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient.

Sent on 09/13/2017

daphnee · Married on 09/06/2017

my first time visiting Madame Bridal  was certainly an experience to remember, the customer service is stupendous. I was taken care of as soon as I walked through the door. I also had assistance with my fitting and my purchase, and that was years ago in high school when I purchased my prom dress, Today I am representing miss global international and they still to this day provide me with excellent service. thank you so much Madame bridal I recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 09/03/2017