732 N. Diamond Bar Blvd. Suite 114, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 Map · Phone number

About Machs Party Studio

Machs Party Studio has been providing outstanding services to our clients in the Los Angeles area for over 14 years. While we perform at all types of events such as corporate events, birthday parties & holiday celebrations throughout the year, we mostly service weddings, and we love it!!

In the wedding industry since 1994, we have worked in various wedding hotels / restaurants in Southern California and received high regards from many local venues because of our excellent service. We are proud and thankful to say that we are on various venues' and wedding vendors' referral list. We take pride in our service.

We respect the fact that every couple is different, has different expectations and desires for their wedding day. Machs Party Studio will assist you in any necessary manner to help with your planning. Remember, years of experience have shown us what works, and what does not, when it comes to the overall planning on your wedding day.

Machs Party Studio can easily adapt to your style, whether you would like us to simply play music, create a fun and entertaining atmosphere, setup your video montage, help you with your time line and / or to work with other wedding professionals to keep every event on track throughout the day. You will receive nothing but top-notch service from Machs Party Studio. You will experience the difference from the first time we begin discussing your event. We will help you structure and plan any aspects of the event you need help on. We are here to help you make your wedding day as perfect as possible.

Follow Machs Party Studio on

Wedding cake
Wedding cake
9d4e80cc18766e96 20449259 1067512056712314 8060382281870929057 o

16 Reviews for Machs Party Studio

We had MPS take care of our MC/DJ services, photo booth, lighting, and chair covers. I was so happy to find Phyllis and Richard!!!! We mainly communicated with Phyllis and she was simply wonderful to work with. I was looking specifically for an MC that would be able to speak fluent English and Cantonese for some of our family members that only spoke Chinese. Richard was perfect! Not only did he speak both languages but he really brought a great upbeat energy to the wedding and kept everyone entertained during the whole reception! The games were great!!!! The DJ was great! We couldn't have asked for a better last song encore (Taylor Swift - Shake It Off) to end the night because everyone loved it!!!! The photo booth was a blast and we got a nice scrapbook at the end. The lighting (GOBO, uplights, spotlights, etc) and chair covers were perfect and matched my overall theme. I only wish I got to meet and thank each of the MPS staff personally but because the whole day was such a whirlwind I didn't get a chance to :( I'm really happy that MPS did such a great job and I would highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks MPS!!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2014

Phyllis and Richard are the the best. I looked around for a long time for a bilingual wedding planning team for my Chinese-American fusion wedding, and I am so glad I had them as part of our wedding. Phyllis is a very experienced and sophisticated planner. During the planning stage, not only does she listen to my ideas, she would often times surprise me with her opinions and creativities to make my ideas even better. Every vendor she recommends is top notch.

Just like other reviewers commented here, as the wedding MC, Richard has the best sense of humor and really knows how to get the crow going. 80% of our guests are our parents' long term friends, so we were really worried that the dance floor was going to look empty and the crowd was going to be too quiet. Richard was able to get almost everyone get up and dance with us. It was a blast and we couldn't have been happier.

On our wedding day, Phyllis and Richard went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect, and everybody in their team was super nice and professional. Looking back, I couldn't even imagine how I would have survived this process without their input. Definitely a 5-star for the impeccable work and I would highly recommend Machs Party Studio to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2014

We initially found MPS through yelp for lighting services and eventually booked them for MC, DJ, officiant, lighting, backdrop, and wedding coordinator. Boy was that a wise decision. We probably would have booked MPS for more vendors but had already book those elsewhere. Richard was our bilingual (Cantonese/English) MC and officiant. He was charismatic, calm, and professional. We received a lot of feedback from our guest that the wedding was fun as Richard had kept the guests entertained throughout the entire time. One of our favorite was how he was able to get all of our the guests into the games and onto the dance floor. Phyllis was our wedding coordinator. She was very organized, professional, and supportive. At many times, we were uncertain if our wedding planing progress is at a good pace or not and Phyllis was there to give us honest feedback and advices on what to prioritize on. From start to finish of the wedding, she is attentive to all the details and her work really shows because our wedding went very smoothly. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing and just enjoyed the spotlight. Overall, we really miss working with MPS, especially with Phyllis. As our guest puts it, "there was never a dull moment". MPS, we wish you success in the future because you guys definitely deserve it!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Machs Party Studio FAQ

• What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 732 N. Diamond Bar Blvd. Suite 114 Diamond Bar, 91765 See on map